CanJam NYC 2022 (February 26-27, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2022 at 7:35 PM Post #586 of 619
Anyone in the Marriott now? I am getting a burger in the Broadway lounge. I asked the host and he said the buffet is open and is $37. Good use of the $30 resort fee credit

Feb 25, 2022 at 8:37 PM Post #587 of 619
Sorry if this has been answered already, but where precisely I'm the marriot is the event? I arrived earlier today and realized just how big this place is

Feb 25, 2022 at 10:49 PM Post #592 of 619
Would anyone be willing to share there list of top 5 things they want to try.

Maybe even per category like
Top 5= IEM
Top 5= Cans
Top 5 DAC/amps
Ect
for me i want to hear Abyss, Stax, Headfiman and Audyze, dan clarck, Meza liric headphones, IEM, I want to hear all the Unique Melody stuff, the Empire Ears stuff, the Monarch Mkii. The luxury precision r2r, the shanling M9 DAP...all effect audio and pwaudio high end cables...and I want to hear all the tube amps like woo and caiyan...I'll be bringing my 2C..., oh and the raal ribbon headphone if its there somewhere...

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2022 at 12:04 AM Post #595 of 619
Looking at the downloaded ticket pdf and there is no barcode. It looks fairly simple, does this match everyone else's ticket?
same here. i think that's it..:wink:

Feb 26, 2022 at 12:16 AM Post #597 of 619
Huh? I have a 2D barcode. I got a "Thanks for shopping with us" page when I bought the ticket. It has a "Tickets" table. In that table is a column called "Ticket Code". Which has the 2D barcode. I printed that to a PDF.

p.s. I was never emailed a ticket in PDF or other. Glad I printed the purchase confirmation page. Else I'd be like, "err, What now?".

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2022 at 12:20 AM Post #598 of 619
Huh? I have a 2D barcode. I got a "Thanks for shopping with us" page when I bought the ticket. It has a "Tickets" table. In that table is a column called "Ticket Code". Which has the 2D barcode. I printed that to a PDF.

p.s. I was never emailed a ticket in PDF or other. Glad I printed the purchase confirmation page. Else I'd be like, "err, What now?".
Strange, no barcode on my ticket, just my name

Feb 26, 2022 at 12:28 AM Post #600 of 619
Strange, no barcode on my ticket, just my name

We've implemented a new ticket that has a barcode on it.....tickets purchased earlier would not have the barcode. All ticketed attendees are in our system and we'll be able to look you up and check you in. Please PM me directly with any other ticket issues. See everyone soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back