CanJam NYC 2020 Impressions Thread (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2020 at 10:13 PM Post #377 of 400
Grab some popcorn and enjoy the read!!! It's a long one!!!

canjam_nyc_2020-00-the_cover.jpg

Yup, I spent a little bit of both days at the 64 AUDIO booth and in the end decided on getting a pair of N8s. Should be arriving in a couple of weeks. Literally cannot wait. And I completely agree with your cable observations - I even asked Kalani about it. Already emailed Moon Audio/PlusSound about it, hopefully they can reproduce a set for a reasonable price :sweat_smile:

Aug 12, 2020 at 7:55 PM Post #379 of 400
I am new to headfi, and I just realized that there's a cute medal available for participants. 4 months passed and I really miss the great vibe that everyone's talking passionately about music and devices.
Could anyone tell me if there's a way to get the medal? I was there and I would love to get it, and it would be great not to miss it again next time!

Attachments

• IMG_9025.PNG
    IMG_9025.PNG
    831.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 6.53.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 6.53.51 PM.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
Aug 12, 2020 at 7:57 PM Post #380 of 400
I am new to headfi, and I just realized that there's a cute medal available for participants. 4 months passed and I really miss the great vibe that everyone's talking passionately about music and devices.
Could anyone tell me if there's a way to get the medal? I was there and I would love to get it, and it would be great not to miss it again next time!
It's $125 to get the medal.

Aug 12, 2020 at 8:01 PM Post #382 of 400
Thanks for the quick reply! Really appreciate it. So it's more of a collector's medal for sponsors, got it. I thought it was a check-in bonus.
no, lol I'm joking... sorry. It's free just ask admin...

Aug 12, 2020 at 9:09 PM Post #388 of 400
Thanks for the quick reply! Really appreciate it. So it's more of a collector's medal for sponsors, got it. I thought it was a
You are new to Head-fi and already own the ERLKONIG based on your picture? If so, you already own the best. Enjoy.

Aug 12, 2020 at 9:20 PM Post #389 of 400
Thanks for your kind words. Actually I started 5 years ago but not until earlier this year did I start viewing headfi frequently. I used XBA-H3, XBA-Z5, MDR-Z7, HD700, ve6xc, T8ie, etc. I've sold most of them and turned to Erlkonig. Not a real beginner I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back