CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020 at 9:40 AM Post #514 of 596
Cayin, HiBy, Luxury Precision, Shanling, and PWAudio added to exhibitor list!
Super excited about PWAudio. Want to focus on cables this year...

I had a dream last night I was at Canjam. It's a cry for help...

Feb 12, 2020 at 11:05 AM Post #515 of 596
Fast Headphones, Streaming Chords, Be IEMs, High-End DAPs, & More At CanJam NYC 2020 - Head-Fi TV

NOTE: If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.​

Kicking off the CanJam Season with new gear from Chord Electronics, Abyss, Cayin, final, Schiit, HEDD, iFi, HIFIMAN, DUNU, and more, with a lot of audio measurements. This year's will easily be the biggest CanJam New York to date, with MUCH more gear to hear than we could show you in this video. CanJam NYC 2020 happens February 15-16, 2020.

Fast Headphones, Streaming Chords, Be IEMs, High-End DAPs, & More At CanJam NYC 2020 - Head-Fi TV - produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla​

The measurements in this video were made using:

Feb 12, 2020 at 11:07 AM Post #516 of 596
Sorry for the CanJam Preview Video being so late this time around, everyone. We waited for a couple of pieces of gear we wanted to include in this video, and we've also been dealing with a lot of unexpected surprises.

See you in NYC in a few days!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020 at 11:23 AM Post #517 of 596
CanJam NYC 2020 returns to the Big Apple! Join us at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square for North America's biggest headphone audio show! SAVE THE DATE!

Hello. I tried my PC and my smartphone, in both cases after ordering my ticket and doing everything correctly, it tells me it's not working and to use another method. My credit card is the only method from what I see (no PayPal option). Please advise if you can fix this. Also, if not, can I just pay the $20 when I show up there to get in? Thanks.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020 at 1:11 PM Post #520 of 596
Is the volume of the preview video unusually low for anyone else? Or just me?

I have everything maxed on my tablet but my affected hearing is really having difficulty hearing.

Feb 12, 2020 at 2:06 PM Post #522 of 596
Here is a list of all the headphones you can try with the Benchmark HPA4 at our booth:

- Headphone Selection -
Audeze LCD-4Z
Audeze LCD-XC
Audeze LCD-2 Closed Back
Focal Utopia
Focal Stellia
Focal Clear
Focal Elegia
Grado PS2000e
HiFiMAN Susvara
HiFiMAN HE1000se
MEZE Empyrean
Sennheiser HD650
Ultimate Ears LIVE IEM

Also don't miss your chance to get a limited edition CanJam NYC 2020 key tag! Quantities are limited!
IMG_6431.jpg

Feb 12, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #523 of 596
Here is a list of all the headphones you can try with the Benchmark HPA4 at our booth:

- Headphone Selection -
Audeze LCD-4Z
Audeze LCD-XC
Audeze LCD-2 Closed Back
Focal Utopia
Focal Stellia
Focal Clear
Focal Elegia
Grado PS2000e
HiFiMAN Susvara
HiFiMAN HE1000se
MEZE Empyrean
Sennheiser HD650
Ultimate Ears LIVE IEM

Also don't miss your chance to get a limited edition CanJam NYC 2020 key tag! Quantities are limited!

No Bose or Beats, that's it, I am definitely not coming now.

Feb 12, 2020 at 3:13 PM Post #524 of 596
Don't be shy in asking any vendors if they are willing to sell their demo equipment to you at a discount. Worse they can do is say no. Also, this seems to be easier to do with large and heavy gear they need to pack up and ship back to the factory. You just need to wait until the show ends to collect your demo gear in this case. Lastly, in this digital age, it's easy to forget "cash is king" LOL.

Feb 12, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #525 of 596
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back