CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020 at 10:12 AM Post #481 of 596
Yes, but I found the 535 to be qualitatively the same as the 425, it just had a 'bigger' sound, which I don't believe served it well, at least in the gear I had at the time... Maybe a better cable or source would have took the 535 to a new level over 425?
Well, as a noob, I´ve never tried 425 so I can not answer to this unfortunatelly.

Feb 11, 2020 at 11:48 AM Post #482 of 596
Have I missed the preview video? Can't seem to find it.

Been outta the loop for nearly a year, would certainly help catching up as I climb outta my rock.

tenor.gif

Hoping prices haven't continued to senselessly skyrocket... LOL :neutral_face:

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #483 of 596
Have I missed the preview video? Can't seem to find it.

Been outta the loop for nearly a year, would certainly help catching up as I climb outta my rock.

tenor.gif

Hoping prices haven't continued to senselessly skyrocket... LOL :neutral_face:
Welcome back.
They have.

Feb 11, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #485 of 596
Well. More like I actually need it because that's the only size that fits me. :/
No prob. Just kidding around, as I immediately started thinking ... "oh no, should I post a reminder? Imagine if everyone starts to?".. hehe :wink: I get why you did; as it's a special order.

Feb 11, 2020 at 1:50 PM Post #488 of 596
@third_eye - did you post the show specials? How about Jude's preview video?
I could not see either, but might have missed it...

Feb 11, 2020 at 2:26 PM Post #489 of 596
Guys, here's the list of Show Specials! We'll also be providing a handout of these at the Registration Desk.

SHOW SPECIALS.jpg

64 Audio15% off all Universal-fit earphones and their custom counterparts
Andover AudioFree Omega headphone stand for the first 10 puchases of PM-50 headphone during the show
Audio46Audio46 will have multiple Show Specials on Final Audio, Audio-Technica, iFi Audio, Klipsch, Strauss & Wagner, SIVGA, DALI, Sennheiser, and Ultrasone. Visit booth for more details.
Audiowise10% off any OPTO-DX order. Use coupon code CANJAM10 when placing order.
Benchmark Media10% off during show; Visit booth for change to win a DAC3 B ($1699)
CorsonusVisit booth for a drawing for 3 winners to receive a 20% discount
Dekoni AudioVisit booth a giveaway of Dekoni Audio wipes
DUNUVisit booth for a series of Show Specials!
EarstudioVisit booth for a chance to win the HUD100 (1 prize), ES100MK2 (5 prizes), and HE100 (5 prizes).
Eletech10% off during show
Empire Ears15% off CIEMs and 20% off UIEMs
EtymoticER2 SE and ER2 XR - $120
ER3SE and ER3XR Earphones - $150
ER4SR and ER4XR Earphones - $250
Visit booth for additonal discounts on univeral and custom earplugs
HeadAmp$300 off GS-X mk2, and $600 off GS-X mk2 when purchased with a new headphone over $1499
iFi AudioVisit booth for a chance to win the new portable DAC/AMP. Live drawing will be held each day one hour before show close.
Jerry Harvey Audio20% off CIEMs, plus free ear impressions when ordering at the show
Metal Magic Research10% off during show
Musicteck15% off selected products (shop.musicteck.com/2020canjam), coupon code: 2020CANJAMNYC
Noble Audio20% off Universal IEMs
Schiit AudioVisit booth for a chance to win a Magni 3+ or Magni Heresy
Soundcore$129 Liberty 2 Pro ($149 MSRP)
SpinFit30% off Amazon coupon code for SpinFit Ear Tips; Visit booth for SpinFit Giveaways
Violectric/Lake PeopleVisit booth for available Violectric show discounts
Woo Audio10% off during show
ZMFheadphonesVisit booth for available ZMF show discounts

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020 at 2:36 PM Post #490 of 596
Disappointing that Noble's only offering discounts on Universals when many of their competitors are offerring them on both. In other news, where's that show preview?

Feb 11, 2020 at 3:10 PM Post #491 of 596
Guys, here's the list of Show Specials! We'll also be providing a handout of these at the Registration Desk.

64 Audio20% off all Universal-fit earphones and their custom counterparts; 64 Audio is giving away a universal-fit or custom in-ear monitor of the winner's choice. Visit our booth to enter. Winner will be announced around 3pm the final day of the show. Must be present to win.
Andover AudioFree Omega headphone stand for the first 10 puchases of PM-50 headphone during the show
Audio46Audio46 will have multiple Show Specials on Final Audio, Audio-Technica, iFi Audio, Klipsch, Strauss & Wagner, SIVGA, DALI, Sennheiser, and Ultrasone. Visit booth for more details.
Audiowise10% off any OPTO-DX order. Use coupon code CANJAM10 when placing order.
Benchmark Media10% off during show; Visit booth for change to win a DAC3 B ($1699)
EarstudioVisit booth for a chance to win the HUD100 (1 prize), ES100MK2 (5 prizes), and HE100 (5 prizes).
HeadAmp$300 off GS-X mk2, and $600 off GS-X mk2 when purchased with a new headphone over $1499
iFi AudioVisit booth for a chance to win the new portable DAC/AMP. Live drawing will be held each day one hour before show close.
Jerry Harvey Audio20% off CIEMs, plus free ear impressions when ordering at the show
Musicteck15% off selected products (shop.musicteck.com/2020canjam), coupon code: 2020CANJAMNYC
SpinFit30% off Amazon coupon code for SpinFit Ear Tips; Visit booth for SpinFit Giveaways

SHOW SPECIALS.jpg
64 Audio20% off all Universal-fit earphones and their custom counterparts; 64 Audio is giving away a universal-fit or custom in-ear monitor of the winner's choice. Visit our booth to enter. Winner will be announced around 3pm the final day of the show. Must be present to win.
Someone will be reprensenting Fiio?
About an M15 discount.

Feb 11, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #492 of 596
@third_eye - did you post the show specials? How about Jude's preview video?
I could not see either, but might have missed it...
Here's a video just for you, Zachi!

In other news, where's that show preview?
Due to a few unexpected last minute developments we're running later than usual on the preview. We'll link it here in the thread and feature it on the homepage as soon as it's available. If you want to catch our previews as soon as they're live, I recommend subscribing to the Head-Fi TV channel on YouTube and enabling the notifications. The "new video" emails tend to go out a few minutes before we get everything shared on the site, and they'll help make sure you don't miss any of our videos.

Feb 11, 2020 at 3:54 PM Post #493 of 596
Feb 11, 2020 at 4:41 PM Post #494 of 596
Can anyone share the Amazon discount code for spinfit tips? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back