CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2020 at 11:53 PM Post #451 of 596
This weekend looks mostly uneventful in the weather department. The one thing everyone must do is bundle up on Saturday Morning on the 15th. The morning temps will be between 10 - 15 degrees Fahrenheit until 10 AM.

Feb 10, 2020 at 9:44 AM Post #452 of 596
Are there any show discounts this year or companies doing impressions?

Feb 10, 2020 at 9:51 AM Post #453 of 596
Are there any show discounts this year or companies doing impressions?
Yes. Can't give specifics yet, but there always are. Usually IEM makers will give a %20 discount, and ear impressions can be had at the show.

Feb 10, 2020 at 9:53 AM Post #454 of 596
Yes. Can't give specifics yet, but there always are. Usually IEM makers will give a %20 discount, and ear impressions can be had at the show.
Thanks!

Feb 10, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #455 of 596
@Niyologist, please don't take this the wrong way because do I mean well, but I don't ever want to hear you say that again.

There was a time when I didn't know a thing, not a thing, about headphones. And I can tell you that knowledge is simply a function of time and experience. Plus, I'll let you in on a secret... nobody knows everything. If somebody did, they'd create the perfect headphone and we'd all be done with our journeys.

That said, you know what can't be learned? A deep-seated desire to be good to each other, to help each other, as we make our way through this hobby together. And that's something you already have. So don't let anybody - including yourself - tell you that you can't do this.

You can.
Very well spoken! It is about the journey and, as one very experienced reviewer once told me, is best enjoyed when you have your heart in the right place. Learning, sharing impressions, helping others, that is the best way to make a valuable contribution while having a great deal of fun at the same time.
source.gif
...and Timmy is awesome! :D

Feb 10, 2020 at 10:50 AM Post #456 of 596
Final Audio will be joining Canjam NYC this year!

We are bringing 4 units of our latest flagship IEM, Final A8000 which features Truly Pure Beryllium Driver for you to try it out.
1581349536550.png

Should you want to know more about this tiny shinnyyy, you can have a look at the Introduction thread that I have just posted up today.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/int...g-truly-pure-beryllium-dynamic-driver.925215/

We will be having our new flagship planar magnetic headphone, D8000 Pro, middle range IEM, B-series, Consumer range IEM, E-series at the booth too.

2 members from Final Japan headquarter will be joining the show this time. Eventhough English is not our mother tongue, but we will try out BEST!
Do drop by and have fun!

See you guys this weekend!

Feb 10, 2020 at 1:56 PM Post #457 of 596
Final Audio will be joining Canjam NYC this year!

We are bringing 4 units of our latest flagship IEM, Final A8000 which features Truly Pure Beryllium Driver for you to try it out.
1581349536550.png
Should you want to know more about this tiny shinnyyy, you can have a look at the Introduction thread that I have just posted up today.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/int...g-truly-pure-beryllium-dynamic-driver.925215/

We will be having our new flagship planar magnetic headphone, D8000 Pro, middle range IEM, B-series, Consumer range IEM, E-series at the booth too.

2 members from Final Japan headquarter will be joining the show this time. Eventhough English is not our mother tongue, but we will try out BEST!
Do drop by and have fun!

See you guys this weekend!

Wow. I can't wait to try this.

Feb 10, 2020 at 3:36 PM Post #459 of 596

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

Please note that the T-Shirts are US sizing. CanJam NYC 2020 T-Shirts are $25 and can be paid for with cash (no fee) at the Registration Desk or via credit card (plus $1 processing fee).

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam NYC 2020 is Monday, February 10, 2020. CanJam Global 2020 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Hi
I'd like to reserve a couple of t-shirts too please... will be at CanJam 2020 NYC on Saturday.

Scarboropete - XL - 1
Scarboropete - M - 1

Thank you!

Feb 10, 2020 at 3:46 PM Post #461 of 596
Feb 10, 2020 at 4:52 PM Post #462 of 596
You must not be aware of what you just started in the minds of those with a touch of OCD ... lol

that, and also that instead of XL need to get 4XL, just in case if it shrinks :wink:

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020 at 4:57 PM Post #463 of 596
that, and also that instead of XL need to get 4XL, just in case if it shrinks :wink:

Well. More like I actually need it because that's the only size that fits me. :/

Feb 10, 2020 at 6:42 PM Post #464 of 596
@Niyologist, please don't take this the wrong way because do I mean well, but I don't ever want to hear you say that again.

There was a time when I didn't know a thing, not a thing, about headphones. And I can tell you that knowledge is simply a function of time and experience. Plus, I'll let you in on a secret... nobody knows everything. If somebody did, they'd create the perfect headphone and we'd all be done with our journeys.

That said, you know what can't be learned? A deep-seated desire to be good to each other, to help each other, as we make our way through this hobby together. And that's something you already have. So don't let anybody - including yourself - tell you that you can't do this.

You can.

source.gif
Thank you for this. I’m a n00b trying to learn everything I can. Bought ZX507 and se846 for the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back