CanJam NYC 2020 (February 15-16, 2020)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2019 at 4:27 PM Post #16 of 596
But you also get our exquisite company. Isn't that worth it? :wink:
Won't I be able to enjoy your exquisite company in SoCal which is only 1 hour flight away?! :)

Right now, I am thinking: very likely Chicago, and 1 more. SoCal is more attractive for the "1 more"...

Nov 5, 2019 at 7:38 PM Post #18 of 596
I loved the whole journey from flight to subway, to pizza, to meeting the new people. I will be really bummed if I don't get to continue to go.
Let’s set the day! I’m down again.

Nov 5, 2019 at 8:40 PM Post #19 of 596
Still need to talk to Jack about working the EE booth, PIZZA, fool. :pizza:

Who cares about pizza, Eric. We want Twizzlers, again :D

Nov 5, 2019 at 8:54 PM Post #21 of 596
I whant to participate too!
So many times I missed the event. Hope this time I make it!

I see no ibasso in the list why?

Nov 5, 2019 at 8:55 PM Post #22 of 596
I am ready to work, just waiting to hear if someone wants me at their booth
Just had a vision of you, Eric, standing with a big sign that reads: "will work for Twizzlers" :wink:

Nov 5, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #27 of 596
SoCal is a great location, unfortunately I won't make it next year.
Jim - you got to do Chicago, then. First priority on my list for next year! We can meet there, and either have fun with @Watagump or talk smack about him if he's a no-show :wink:

Nov 5, 2019 at 9:02 PM Post #29 of 596
Jim - you got to do Chicago, then. First priority on my list for next year! We can meet there, and either have fun with @Watagump or talk smack about him if he's a no-show :wink:

Blocked that weekend for Chicago, and have a hotel reservation. Why only talk smack about him when he's not there, why not with him there too. That's probably more fun!

Nov 5, 2019 at 9:16 PM Post #30 of 596
This will be my first attend to a really big event. Il be probably running like a duck from boots to boots lol.
I GOTA HEAR THEM ALL HEAR ALL THE GEAR.
YYuuuMMM YYuuUmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back