1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Next

Last
  1. joe Administrator
    Just bring proof of your purchase to the registration desk, and we can get you squared away. Nothing will be mailed to your billing address.

2. Frankie D
    When you purchase online, you download your ticket. You will be able to do it right after you make the purchase, and also from and email that is sent. Nothing is mailed. Tks.

3. szore
    You get an email with a barcode. Just print. I think they will have your name at the registration desk anyway.

4. m8o
    Thanks. So that implies I have a working printer at home. Not one with dried up ink; and I dont want to buy expensive new ink again just so I use it this once and it can dry up again by the next time I need it... [very big lol].

Okay, will buy tickets at the venue. Thanx again [and to szore for the same].

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  5. joe Administrator
    If you can pull it up on your phone, that'll be fine.

6. m8o
    Thank you.

7. joe Administrator
    Trust me, I understand completely. Heck, in today's world, a lot of times its cheaper to buy a new printer than it is to buy ink cartridges. As long as you have the PDF that was emailed to you, you'll be set. If you have any issues, ask for me, and I'll get you taken care of.

m8o likes this.
  8. ralphp@optonline
    Yes I've been using Roon for about 2 months after switching over from Logitech Media Server and Roon is quite remarkable and works like a charm.

I'm also thinking about going to this year's NYC CanJam since I haven't been to one in a few years.

And I'm also enjoying reading about Pizzafest but I'm puzzled as to why you gentlemen haven't even considered going out to Brooklyn to feast on some killer pizza - http://www.spumonigardens.com/

Yeah I know it's not wood fired brick oven but it's real NY pizza made for real New Yorkers.

9. Watagump
    Ink is cheap on ebay.

10. szore
    Think it would be a hassle to go all the way to Brooklyn from midtown then back to Manhattan just for pizza...

11. Watagump

I picked the place since I am buying up to a certain amount. I think I picked a solid place, but cant say for sure until we try it, I could be wrong about it.

[​IMG]

NovaFlyer and PeteSTRADAMUS like this.
  12. Frankie D
    You can also pull up the ticket on your phone and just take a picture of it. Show the picture and that will be fine.

13. Watagump
    I am trying to wrap my brain around why someone would take the middle seat on my flight home when there are seats 1 or 2 rows back open, all 3 seats even in some rows. I know there are rows that are the most popular, but come on, maybe they are trying to make me move, then grab my seat, its cat and mouse time I think. :thinking:

14. M Siau
    Don't change anything until the day of.

15. Watagump

Hey Michael, yeah, I am waiting until its boarding pass time.

First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.