1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam NYC 2019 (February 16-17, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

Its a 3 in 1 jacket, so it can be used for any weather that occurs. Plus it looks badass.

2. joseph69
    Its a 3 in 1 jacket, so it can be used for any weather that occurs. Plus it looks badass.[/QUOTE]Just joking.
    Nice jacket!
    :)

3. rantng
    Except...

Christmas Story Can't Get Up.gif

4. joseph69
    I actually posted "Great movie!"...don't know why it's showing as @Watagump?

5. Watagump

Something is off with the quotes I think.

joseph69 likes this.
  6. AxelCloris Administrator
    Fixed the quotes. A missing " from one of the earlier messages broke the subsequent quotes in the discussion.

joseph69 likes this.
  7. Watagump
    TSA Precheck interview complete, I am on my way to being a world traveler, that never leaves the U.S.

8. hotdog108
    May or may not matter when you come to CanJam, if the shutdown is still in effect, then TSA precheck won't do you any good. I'm going to Houston one week before CanJam, so we'll see how the airport experience will be with precheck.

9. Watagump
    I would think it will still be better than waiting in reg security lines.

10. hotdog108
    There is no distinction at this time.

11. Watagump

Is the precheck line gone or something?

12. hotdog108
    There aren't enough TSA agents at most airports to support that distinction, our business travelers in the continental US are reporting massive delays due to lack of open lanes for airport security. It's getting worse, more of them are not coming to work and looking for other jobs since they still haven't been paid. A lot of them are resorting to soup kitchens for meals.

13. Watagump

I saw the news about the ATL airport with massive lines. They didn't say anything about precheck being gone or suffering. I do know about TSA workers calling in sick etc due to not being paid. The news also didn't say every airport is as bad as ATL.

14. hotdog108
    ATL is the undisputed busiest airport in the world, no other airport will have the same volume. We have offices in NY, Chicago, Connecticut, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Boston, Indianapolis, LA, San Fran, St. Louis, Rockville, domestically, every office is reporting massive delays for business travel domestically and abroad.

15. Watagump

I plan on getting to LAX 2 hours early, even with precheck, might be even a little earlier. We still have a month, with luck this shutdown will end.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.