CanJam NYC 2017 Impressions Thread!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #301 of 323
WOW, thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far! Just getting back into the swing of things after the very busy CanJam NYC weekend and special thanks to all of the volunteers that helped make this event such a great success. I'm very pleased to say that CanJam NYC was the biggest CanJam we have ever done with over 2000 people in attendance! Even more impressive was the great atmosphere and vibe during the event which was just so much fun. Below are links to photos from the event as well as press coverage. Can't wait to do this again next year, and yes, we will be doing CanJam NYC 2018! Stay tuned for more details!

CanJam NYC 2017 Press Coverage: http://www.canjamglobal.com/press
CanJam NYC 2017 Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6oCfj7iiOMZMFU1czRhM3hHeVE?usp=sharing

We hyped the crap out of this show. And it was worth it. The end.

Feb 16, 2017 at 3:59 PM Post #302 of 323
As they used to say at the end of those old, bad Bar/Bat Mitzva movies, "This is not the end, it is only the beginning..." :D

Feb 23, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #303 of 323

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

One of the world's best headphone shows took place in the heart of New York City, and there's plenty more to come. If you couldn't attend, see what you missed, and what you can catch at future CanJams. If you did attend, relive some of the magic.

Thanks to all the attendees, volunteers, and exhibitors for making CanJam New York so amazing!

One Of The Best Headphone Shows In The World - Head-Fi TVproduced by Joseph Cwik, Jude Mansilla, and Brian Murphy

Feb 23, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #304 of 323

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

One of the world's best headphone shows took place in the heart of New York City, and there's plenty more to come. If you couldn't attend, see what you missed, and what you can catch at future CanJams. If you did attend, relive some of the magic.

Thanks to all the attendees, volunteers, and exhibitors for making CanJam New York so amazing!

One Of The Best Headphone Shows In The World - Head-Fi TVproduced by Joseph Cwik, Jude Mansilla, and Brian Murphy

Jude, to bad i didn't get a chance to meet you. I shook my head as what's up. But was to busy browsing all the glory on hand. 

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #305 of 323
Woo! Certainly was a great show! Another big one for my second CanJam... I think I'm spoiled.
Thanks for including some of my photos... the Sennheiser pop-up was a great lead-up into the CanJam proper. Super-Bowling was also really fun, and a great opportunity to get to know some of the other community members and a few industry insiders... and get arm cramps from bowling so many frames! Table tennis with moedawg140 was also super memorable! Good times all around, but the "show floor" was the meat of the event :)

Feb 23, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #306 of 323
Feb 23, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #308 of 323
CanJam NYC was the first show for me, and I absolutely enjoyed it. 
Here is the chuckle:
Jude's son was walking around selling T-shirts, mistakenly approached me three times even though I had it already.
He apologised for that and went off trying to sell the rest of shirts....
biggrin.gif
  poor little guy

Feb 24, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #310 of 323
  Ah... I miss Canjam NYC already. Looking forward to Canjam RMAF and Canjam NYC next year.

I'd be open to help setting up some sort of NYC meet before then -- If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, let me know!

Feb 24, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #311 of 323
I'd love a local meet (and I'm in Central NJ), really like the LI and Philly meets, but closer would be nice...

Feb 24, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #312 of 323
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back