CanJam NYC 2017 Impressions Thread!

First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. PeteSTRADAMUS
    We hyped the crap out of this show. And it was worth it. The end.

2. doctorjazz
    As they used to say at the end of those old, bad Bar/Bat Mitzva movies, "This is not the end, it is only the beginning..." :D

3. jude Administrator
    NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

One of the world's best headphone shows took place in the heart of New York City, and there's plenty more to come. If you couldn't attend, see what you missed, and what you can catch at future CanJams. If you did attend, relive some of the magic.

Thanks to all the attendees, volunteers, and exhibitors for making CanJam New York so amazing!

One Of The Best Headphone Shows In The World - Head-Fi TVproduced by Joseph Cwik, Jude Mansilla, and Brian Murphy

4. PeteSTRADAMUS
    Jude, to bad i didn't get a chance to meet you. I shook my head as what's up. But was to busy browsing all the glory on hand. 

5. Evshrug
    Woo! Certainly was a great show! Another big one for my second CanJam... I think I'm spoiled.
    Thanks for including some of my photos... the Sennheiser pop-up was a great lead-up into the CanJam proper. Super-Bowling was also really fun, and a great opportunity to get to know some of the other community members and a few industry insiders... and get arm cramps from bowling so many frames! Table tennis with moedawg140 was also super memorable! Good times all around, but the "show floor" was the meat of the event :)

6. bozebuttons
    Another great video Jude,Next year I plan on booking a room at the Hotel to hang out for the aftershow events.

7. PeteSTRADAMUS
    Awesome video. I can't wait to do this again. This time i will attend the after party stuff. I'm a riot inside a shell so i tend to steer clear of alcoholic beverages lol hahah

8. xinghui0711
    CanJam NYC was the first show for me, and I absolutely enjoyed it. 
    Here is the chuckle:
    Jude's son was walking around selling T-shirts, mistakenly approached me three times even though I had it already.
    He apologised for that and went off trying to sell the rest of shirts....[​IMG]  poor little guy

9. ironpeg
    Ah... I miss Canjam NYC already. Looking forward to Canjam RMAF and Canjam NYC next year.

10. meringo
    I'd be open to help setting up some sort of NYC meet before then -- If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, let me know!

jinxy245 likes this.
  11. doctorjazz
    I'd love a local meet (and I'm in Central NJ), really like the LI and Philly meets, but closer would be nice...

jinxy245 likes this.
  12. bozebuttons
    meringo and DiscoProJoe like this.
  13. jimjones44
    I had a great time at CANJAM NYC 2017 and absolutely can't wait till CANJAM NYC 2018!!!!!  

14. doggiemom
    I would be happy about that too! I have not been to a local meet before so am not sure what is involved, but I'd be happy to help organize if there is an interest.

15. third_eye Moderator
    Drumroll please.........

SAVE THE DATE

CanJam NYC 2018
    February 17-18, 2018
    New York Marriott Marquis
    Times Square

CanJamNYC2017Resized4of1.jpg

First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next