CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #362 of 1,071

I live in the country section. 
biggrin.gif

Lmao.

Dec 29, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #363 of 1,071
No worries! We'll have you covered for great places to eat & drink. Well I'm more about the food but I'm sure some of the other native NY'ers can point out the watering holes!

Steve from NYC

Dec 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #364 of 1,071
No worries! We'll have you covered for great places to eat & drink. Well I'm more about the food but I'm sure some of the other native NY'ers can point out the watering holes!

Steve from NYC

Sounds good man. Going to be a fun trip if it doesn't snow or anything that day. 

Dec 29, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #365 of 1,071
  Sounds good man. Going to be a fun trip if it doesn't snow or anything that day. 

Shhh Don't jinx it lol.

I'm praying that it doesn't snow that weekend. 

Steve from NYC

Dec 29, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #367 of 1,071
  My apologies brother. 

LOL no worries! It's going to be a blast. Is anyone else going to be helping out that weekend?

Steve from NYC

Dec 30, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #368 of 1,071
LOL no worries! It's going to be a blast. Is anyone else going to be helping out that weekend?

Steve from NYC

Considering helping out myself but am not sure if my college workload will be heavy that weekend or not..
For anyone who's free but on the fence, I highly recommend giving it a shot! I volunteered at a booth for Canjam Singapore and you really do meet a lot of people/have fun! The free pass and shirt only sweeten the deal.

P.s. Will Canjam shirts be sold at the event?
P.s.s. Someone asked about dessert awhile ago. I can recommend Big Gay Ice Cream. Great stuff over there.

Dec 30, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #369 of 1,071
Considering helping out myself but am not sure if my college workload will be heavy that weekend or not..
For anyone who's free but on the fence, I highly recommend giving it a shot! I volunteered at a booth for Canjam Singapore and you really do meet a lot of people/have fun! The free pass and shirt only sweeten the deal.

P.s.s. Someone asked about dessert awhile ago. I can recommend Big Gay Ice Cream. Great stuff over there.

I second BGIC. No...you don't have to be gay to enjoy it lol! Fantastic ice cream. Another great place is Petees Pie Company on Delancey St. I'll have more when I get home.

Steve from NYC

Dec 30, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #370 of 1,071

Yes, CanJam volunteers sure do have a lot of fun! And yes, we will be selling T-Shirts at CanJam NYC. We'll also start taking pre-orders and will post details in the thread within the next week or so.

Dec 30, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #372 of 1,071
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back