CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #46 of 1,071
Sep 18, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #47 of 1,071
I am in :)

Sep 18, 2016 at 5:24 PM Post #49 of 1,071
Hometown CanJam, I would be ashamed if I did not attend.

Great News!
smily_headphones1.gif

Any list as yet of which vendors are planning to be there?

In the past they've announce the exhibitor lists around one to three months before each show. We got the complete list for RMAF less than 5 weeks before it starts. It's not uncommon for exhibitors to have a change in plans due to the unexpected so announcing closer to Feb is probably better for all involved, just in case. Then again they could completely surprise me and announce earlier than I'd expect; I wouldn't mind being wrong about that. :D

Sep 20, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #52 of 1,071
Hey, that would be interesting, see which headphones let you image and follow the arc of the ball the best!!!:)

Sep 27, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #57 of 1,071
Hey All,

I'm a native New Yorker. Let me know if you need any advice on getting around / where to stay/hang out.

-Meringo

Sep 27, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #58 of 1,071
Hey guys didn't know there was a NYC thing going on. I'm super excited. Is there anything else going on before 2017?

Sep 30, 2016 at 11:51 AM Post #59 of 1,071
Shockingly, I've never been to NYC, and I'm looking forward to it for the first CanJam NYC. I'm slightly bummed that I won't currently get the chance to get to Carnegie Deli, as they're closing at the end of 2016. (Link)

That being said, I'd love to hear recommendations from locals on great places to eat around Times Square. 

Sep 30, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #60 of 1,071
  Shockingly, I've never been to NYC, and I'm looking forward to it for the first CanJam NYC. I'm slightly bummed that I won't currently get the chance to get to Carnegie Deli, as they're closing at the end of 2016. (Link)

That being said, I'd love to hear recommendations from locals on great places to eat around Times Square. 

I always tell people to walk west to 9th Ave. The restaurant competition is so high there, you really can't find a bad place -- and they have everything. It's a good 20 blocks of "i'm gonna turn into a fat guy"

Regarding Carnegie,  yeah... sucks. With that being said, I took the question to my lunch table at work today. We, as a group of New Yorkers from multiple generations came up with the best place to get this stuff: Ben's Best on 63rd st. Queens. It's a 35-minute train ride from the R train in time Square. If you are ok with hoping on the subway, it's worth your time.

Nothing compares, and their sandwiches are better than Carnegie :wink: shhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back