CanJam NY 2019 Pizzafest thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2019 at 3:24 PM Post #31 of 198
Okay, so in addition to delivery/carryout/staying groups, so you guys can also break down the days as well. My suggestion for a real PizzaFest:

Thursday, Feb. 14th - Any pizza place, just as long as you bring your sweetie to get some eatie!:gift_heart:

Friday, Feb. 15th - Regular slices with your sight-seeing!:L3000:

Saturday, Feb. 16th - Fancy digs with your pizza buds!:beyersmile:

Sunday, Feb. 17th - Stay in and get some pies for delivery!:bike:

Monday, Feb. 18th - Grab a memorable slice before hitting the road or air!:airplane_small:

Talk about being left out. I arrive at 3:29 Friday, then have to jump on the train and subway. Sat, yup I am in, Sunday after the show, its off to the airport.

Feb 7, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #34 of 198
Last edited:
Feb 7, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #36 of 198
Hey, if you outta townas REALLY want 'real' NY pizza experience and are willing to travel to the hood to get it, come here...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/V...4c01c21aadf758!8m2!3d40.6098582!4d-73.9554776

I live up the street, pizzas on me.

Hey what's a matter you, you don't like J&R Pizza?

By the way, I'm pretty sure that the "average" pizza in your neighborhood is at least as good as most Manhattan pizza.

All kidding aside, you live only about 15 blocks from the real life location of the bank made famous in "Dog Day Afternoon". (450 Avenue P between East 3rd and East 4th Streets) I was in high school at the time of the actual robbery and it was the talk of the neighborhood.

Feb 7, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #37 of 198
If we end up doing feats of strength to determine where we go, I am instituting power of attorney to pick the one who looks the strongest for my choice. If it comes down to a battle of tic tac toe, I will step up.

Feb 7, 2019 at 4:06 PM Post #39 of 198
If we end up doing feats of strength to determine where we go, I am instituting power of attorney to pick the one who looks the strongest for my choice. If it comes down to a battle of tic tac toe, I will step up.
A simple arm-wrestling competition and we're set. Good luck beating me in that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back