Page 19 of 20
Next

Last
  1. Nekrosov
    x2[​IMG]

2. HiFiGuy528
    Did I win?  PM me  :)

3. wega03

No i win, I guess you have to many headphones and if you win you should donate me one, because I made hifiman don't forget us, jajajajaja

4. Vansaar Sanders
    Obviously they have forgotten, this post was sooo looong ago.

5. KritiKal

Wouldn't surprise me, I imagine it wouldn't be hard for it to be forgotten about when they're focussing on the release of the HE1K.

6. Vansaar Sanders
    Yeah we all got that. But I'm still waiting for an apology and the announcement of the winners. You know, still better than they skip this thread and ignore us all. 

7. HiFiChris Contributor
    I'm wondering if the winners have already been chosen and notified but not announced in this thread - could be.

8. KritiKal

I wasn't saying it is excusable, just that it would be the reason.

9. Vansaar Sanders
    At least it should have appeared on this thread, or in a single post on the Head-fi news. Not announcing in this thread is quite non-sense.

10. buke9
    Three pair of Re300's retail for $150 US and a single set of He1000 go for $3000 US. I don't think anyone one on head-fi that got a free pair would not announce it. So what gives. I don't care how busy they are if you make a promise you keep it. If they did send them out to the winners then what is up with them for not saying  "Hey look what I just got". If I'm wrong then I strongly apologize .

11. Vansaar Sanders
    Yeah I totally agree with your point.

12. wega03
    another month and we still don't have any info about the winner, very bad hifiman

13. saxophonix777
    Is there any moderators from head-fi who contact their sponsors about this stuff? Or it that something beyond the scope of what they do. Just curious more than anything. 

14. HiFiGuy528
    We should hear from HiFiMan soon.  I have a feeling.  [​IMG]

15. mab1376
    skeleton-still-waiting-2.jpg

First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Page 19 of 20
Next

Last