CanJam London 2024 (July 20-21, 2024)
Jul 1, 2024 at 5:20 PM Post #181 of 340
They must have had 30 pairs available; stabilised and rare woods.
Yeah, I saw them all lined up at the back of the room :heart_eyes:

Could you pick from any of them and buy on the day then?

I was only interested in the, then unnamed, Bokeh. Besides which, all my money was already spent on the Meze 109 pro :smile:

Jul 1, 2024 at 5:43 PM Post #182 of 340
Yeah, I saw them all lined up at the back of the room :heart_eyes:

Could you pick from any of them and buy on the day then?

I was only interested in the, then unnamed, Bokeh. Besides which, all my money was already spent on the Meze 109 pro :smile:
AFAIK - Yes.

Jul 1, 2024 at 6:56 PM Post #183 of 340
I found a photo from the ZMF room from the last canjam in London.

I am now very excited!

canjam-london-2023-oscar-august-19-saturday-30.jpg

Jul 2, 2024 at 2:32 AM Post #185 of 340
I will be on the lookout for a new pair of beater IEMs as roaming the streets with the Traillii Ti is quite ill advised.

Also looking for a pair of headphones to replace the Diana TC with- actually thinking of bringing my desktop stack along to make sure I am making the right choice. Would probably still need to leave the Bliss KTE amp home, however...

Jul 2, 2024 at 4:46 PM Post #187 of 340
Finally going back for my second visit to CanJam London! This time both days. So excited. Missed last year, but looking forward to demoing a lot and meeting likeminded enthousiasts. I’m going to attend alone, so that’ll be a new experience for me.

Does anyone know if Cayin will have DAP’s available to try? I’m so curious about the N7. I also hope that I get to try their amps. Listened to one of their amps before during my last CanJam and it was like the most perfect enjoyable sound to my ears.

So much to look forward to! Can’t wait!

Jul 2, 2024 at 6:21 PM Post #188 of 340
I will be on the lookout for a new pair of beater IEMs as roaming the streets with the Traillii Ti is quite ill advised.

Also looking for a pair of headphones to replace the Diana TC with- actually thinking of bringing my desktop stack along to make sure I am making the right choice. Would probably still need to leave the Bliss KTE amp home, however...
Depends on your budget for a "beater IEM", but there should be plenty from which to choose.

I'm not sure I'd use show conditions for any more than initial impressions, particularly with open back headphones. I find there's too much ambient noise and too many distractions to form final opinions. But that's probably just a me problem.

Jul 3, 2024 at 2:22 AM Post #189 of 340
What the refreshments situation going to be like? Is there facilities at the venue or is a case of bring your own or pop out to find somewhere locally? I was thinking of bringing my own so is it ok to bring a small rucksack with me? No issues bringing it into the venue?

Jul 3, 2024 at 2:37 AM Post #190 of 340
What the refreshments situation going to be like? Is there facilities at the venue or is a case of bring your own or pop out to find somewhere locally? I was thinking of bringing my own so is it ok to bring a small rucksack with me? No issues bringing it into the venue?
There's always water available on the show floor but that's about it. The Park Plaza hotel has various cafes & bars, if that suits your tastes. Otherwise, you're about 2 mins walk from a range of supermarkets and cafes, all close to Waterloo station.

Absolutely no problem bringing a small backpack as many will be doing so to lug around their various sources, amps, and headphones.

Jul 3, 2024 at 2:40 AM Post #191 of 340
There's always water available on the show floor but that's about it. The Park Plaza hotel has various cafes & bars, if that suits your tastes. Otherwise, you're about 2 mins walk from a range of supermarkets and cafes, all close to Waterloo station.

Absolutely no problem bringing a small backpack as many will be doing so to lug around their various sources, amps, and headphones.

Awesome, and thanks for the quick reply.

Jul 3, 2024 at 5:25 AM Post #192 of 340
London24_Header_tshirts.jpg

The CanJam London 2024 Commemorative T-Shirt is now available for online pre-order! T-Shirts can be ordered online at the following link: https://canjamglobal.com/shows/london2024/ On the CanJam London 2024 show page, scroll down until you reach the "Limited Edition Merch" section to place your order. T-Shirts are £30.

All T-Shirt pre-orders must be picked at the Registration Desk during show hours on July 20-21. The deadline for online merch orders for CanJam London 2024 is Monday, July 15. We will have a few extra T-Shirts in various sizes on hand at the show as well. CanJam London 2024 volunteers do not need to order their own as we will be providing them with a T-Shirt directly.

canjam_london_2024_t-shirt_mock-up_01b.png

Jul 3, 2024 at 5:54 AM Post #193 of 340
Nice T-shirt design this year that I do fancy going for one but might have to gamble on size

Anyone purchased one previous yer and no if they are sized well or come up big/small?

Jul 3, 2024 at 5:58 AM Post #194 of 340
Nice T-shirt design this year that I do fancy going for one but might have to gamble on size

Anyone purchased one previous yer and no if they are sized well or come up big/small?
Last year they were quite accurately sized, at least for UK/EU.
It seems, the design hasn't changed, it is just black instead white.

Jul 3, 2024 at 6:29 AM Post #195 of 340
These are actually pretty darn cool. Hadn't considered buying one (and never have) but that may well change!

Depends on your budget for a "beater IEM", but there should be plenty from which to choose.

I'm not sure I'd use show conditions for any more than initial impressions, particularly with open back headphones. I find there's too much ambient noise and too many distractions to form final opinions. But that's probably just a me problem.
I do get that- I am sure there will be a quieter area too. If not, I will stick to trying out some closed back options as I already have Utopia 2022 (which I enjoy tremendously anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back