CanJam London 2022 Impressions Thread (July 30-31, 2022)
Oct 19, 2022 at 1:54 PM Post #346 of 348
Dec 23, 2022 at 11:24 PM Post #347 of 348
Right. I think supermoon mops the floor woth it unfortunately. I just absolutely dont see why its priced at what it is.

Supermoon however for a price is something stunning.

I had just gotten Supermoon when I read the reports from this show and was deeply invested in a lengthy honeymoon. Reading this thread admittedly put a bit of spring in my step as it really seemed that Supermoon was the superior IEM. In fact it was mostly reports from CanJam London that had me convinced that CFA had a bit of a misfire on their hands with the Trifecta. Having demoed and then purchased it for myself, and as much as I still love the Supermoon, I now consider Trifecta to be significantly better. It's presently my favorite IEM in fact...funny how differently we all hear things.

Jul 22, 2023 at 8:56 AM Post #348 of 348
So pumped for 2023 already. Just bought my tickets. Coming soon! 2022 was a blast. Not only meeting some of my YouTube heroes, GoldenSound (thanks for the selfie!) & ConvinceMeAudio but also getting to listen to the Zähl HM1 was a real highlight. Shout out to Chris @ Zähl for spending so much time with me talking sound and studio tech apart from explaining the HM1. Too bad I haven't been able to get one yet. See you in August!

1690030565687.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back