CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #20 of 253
For those traveling to CanJam London, the UK updated immigration procedures today. Now, automated e-gates at immigration in the UK have become available to passport holders from the following countries:
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Japan
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • United States
The UK is also abolishing landing cards for all passengers. More info is at these two links: https://onemileatatime.com/uk-e-gates-expanded-countries/ and https://www.godsavethepoints.com/2019/05/20/how-to-use-uk-e-passport-gates/

May 24, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #25 of 253
If anyone wants any advice on cheaper hotels in areas that are still easily accessible, hit me up in PM or reply to me in this thread - happy to help
See you there :)

May 26, 2019 at 4:09 AM Post #29 of 253
I will be there as always since 2015 with the Tera-Player, looking for the best IEM dynamic .
Also , probably the Rai Penta is a must for me.
Looking forward to see you all again and make new friends.
Another South Londoner :beyersmile: I’m in Mitcham nowadays and also looking forward to another Canjam. Be great to give your Terra player a try, always been curious about it. Also looking forward to trying the Rai Penta and the Solaris. Also wanting another DAP, using the DX200Ti at the moment, so anything that can improve on that :ksc75smile:.
Love meeting likeminded peoples and also introducing people to this bonkers hobby.
I’ll be bringing a newbie with me, his wife has already said he’s not allowed to bring the credit card lol, especially after I let him listen to the DX200Ti/Andro and Vega :joy:

May 26, 2019 at 4:23 AM Post #30 of 253
This will be my first time at a canjam I was just wondering do the vendors carry stock of there products ? Do they offer any discounts?
I intend to make a few purchases while I'm there I was hoping to pick up some ZMF headphones and maybe a woo audio amp

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back