1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam London 2019 (July 27-28, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. Frank I
    Headphone.Guru will be attending and covering the event thanks to Walter liederman from Underwood HiFi who is sponsoring us.

Grimbles likes this.
  2. third_eye Moderator
    We're pleased to announce Chord Electronics, Headfonia, Headphone.guru, and Hi-Fi+ as Show Sponsors of CanJam London 2019!

Peter Hyatt, kefs and Grimbles like this.
  3. Peter Hyatt
    2Go?

4. third_eye Moderator
    Fan Acoustics added to exhibitor list!

5. NovaFlyer
    For those traveling to CanJam London, the UK updated immigration procedures today. Now, automated e-gates at immigration in the UK have become available to passport holders from the following countries:
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • Japan
    • New Zealand
    • Singapore
    • South Korea
    • United States
    The UK is also abolishing landing cards for all passengers. More info is at these two links: https://onemileatatime.com/uk-e-gates-expanded-countries/ and https://www.godsavethepoints.com/2019/05/20/how-to-use-uk-e-passport-gates/

6. third_eye Moderator
    Hifonix added to exhibitor list!

Rhino73 likes this.
  7. third_eye Moderator
    Abyss Headphones and Meze Audio added to exhibitor list!

Rhino73, HiFiGuy528 and RHA Team like this.
  8. third_eye Moderator
    RAAL-requisite added to exhibitor list!

Rhino73 and Ultrainferno like this.
  9. third_eye Moderator
    Advanced MP3 Players and XIAUDIO added to exhibitor list!

Rhino73 likes this.
  10. doctorjuggles
    If anyone wants any advice on cheaper hotels in areas that are still easily accessible, hit me up in PM or reply to me in this thread - happy to help
    See you there :)

westsounds likes this.
  11. musicday
    I will be there as always since 2015 with the Tera-Player, looking for the best IEM dynamic .
    Also , probably the Rai Penta is a must for me.
    Looking forward to see you all again and make new friends.

12. Imusicman
    Weekend pass booked

13. AmarulaGold
    Same! Will be bringing a friend along for his first hi-fi show... Looking forward to it immensely.

14. KEV G
    Another South Londoner :beyersmile: I’m in Mitcham nowadays and also looking forward to another Canjam. Be great to give your Terra player a try, always been curious about it. Also looking forward to trying the Rai Penta and the Solaris. Also wanting another DAP, using the DX200Ti at the moment, so anything that can improve on that :ksc75smile:.
    Love meeting likeminded peoples and also introducing people to this bonkers hobby.
    I’ll be bringing a newbie with me, his wife has already said he’s not allowed to bring the credit card lol, especially after I let him listen to the DX200Ti/Andro and Vega :joy:

masterpfa likes this.
  15. Luke-
    This will be my first time at a canjam I was just wondering do the vendors carry stock of there products ? Do they offer any discounts?
    I intend to make a few purchases while I'm there I was hoping to pick up some ZMF headphones and maybe a woo audio amp

Thanks

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.