CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2017 at 8:29 AM Post #331 of 416
Not clear about the differences between little movie and the advertisement:
At least two companies that I wanted to see there, Shure and Etymotic, appear in
the advertisement, but not in the running names of companies in the youtube movie.
Can you clarify?

Hi, Unfortunately we are not going to be publicly displaying Etymotic, is there a specific model you are looking to listen to as I'm sure we can fit one in, or another Head-Fier may have some you can try.

Thanks,

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #333 of 416
Campfire Audio were unable to make it for CanJam London this time. I'll have Andromeda's on hand if anyone wants to hear them; I believe @moedawg140 will have his on hand as well.
I sure will! It's still one of my favorites of Mr. Ball/@KB/CA's lineup and one of my favorites based on sound alone, that I've ever listened to. I'll have a 2.5mm CA Balanced Litz cable on-hand as well for those with compatible DAPs/devices.

My wife and I are leaving for London today, and we've had quite a few comments on the matter (from family, friends, attendees, exhibitors etc.) The admittance tech for my doctor's appointment today sums it up nicely in my opinion. I told him "People are worried about us, and are afraid. I try to help calm them down, but that's how they feel."
He replies "You can't let them do that, feel scared and afraid. Then they win that way. You can't let them win. Just live your life without any worries." I agree wholeheartedly.

Looking forward to seeing those who can make it, soon.

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #335 of 416
Nice, I will definitely need to try that cable out! See you soon and travel safe!
For sure - thank you, and you as well my dear friend!

I've got my Global Entry card now - hopefully that will help keep me smooth sailing in and out of the London airports now and forever.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #336 of 416
Flares will be offering a Show Special price of £299 for CanJam London visitors!

Flare Earphones - CGI 1.jpg

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #337 of 416

I've got my Global Entry card now - hopefully that will help keep me smooth sailing in and out of the London airports now and forever.
Nice! Godspeed bro

Jul 10, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #338 of 416
Nice! Godspeed bro
Thank you bro!

I saw your post in the other thread - please let me know soon if you would want to try out my Double Blade (used to be called TwinBlade) SpinFit tips. I've got the entire lineup, but I unfortunately can't give any to you because I only have one pair of every size and model except in a size (M) that isn't your originally requested size (SS). At least you'll get a great idea of what fits for you, and then you can go from there!

Jul 11, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #339 of 416
We're excited to be attending and exhibiting at our first CanJam! We'll be showcasing the launch lineup of our new brand The Audio Session, including the Debut Black Label and Debut Titanium Label headphones.

We'll also be hosting a giveaway for these two headphones - the details can be found both on site (Westminster Ballroom Booth 48) and on our Facebook page.

Hope to see you there!

Jul 11, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #340 of 416

But will you still get stopped at LAX? And its awesome to know you will be there, sounds like a real party now :p

Jul 11, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #343 of 416
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back