CanJam London 2017 (July 15-16, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #121 of 416
Thanks to those who gave hotel suggestions, and thanks to @Cagin for the hotel suggestion, because, the hotel that I chose for 8 nights is:

hub by Premier London Westminster, St. James Park: Westminster, London:

hub1.png
hub2.jpg
hub3.png

May 25, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #124 of 416
I've never been to a CanJam, but live walking distance from this one. Hoping to get my first one under my belt!

May 25, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #125 of 416
Shure will not be there with the KSE1500 ?

May 25, 2017 at 6:14 PM Post #126 of 416
Thanks to those who gave hotel suggestions, and thanks to @Cagin for the hotel suggestion, because, the hotel that I chose for 8 nights is:

hub by Premier London Westminster, St. James Park: Westminster
awesome!

This will be my 1st CanJam. Can't wait, I'm totally stoked!
I've never been to a CanJam, but live walking distance from this one. Hoping to get my first one under my belt!
looking forward meeting you both

I'm sure Drew would have them by his Moon Audio booth like last year

May 30, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #127 of 416

That's just too convenient! Hope to see you there!
:)

I'm waiting for final confirmation if they are able to exhibit.

I'm sure Drew would have them by his Moon Audio booth like last year

Moon Audio is not exhibiting at CanJam London this year.

May 30, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #129 of 416
May 30, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #131 of 416
Pleased Sony are exhibiting, as would like to listen to the MDR-Z1R.
Attended CanJam London 2016 (shameless plug for flag on profile!) but wasn't a Head-Fier then, just a lurker :) Could've picked up a Shanling M5 in Gold for a song :deadhorse:
Looking forward to going again this year and meeting some of you there.
Subbed.

Jun 2, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #134 of 416
Did anyone who went to last year's event in London recall if Audeze offered a discount?
I'm buying iSine 20s

Jun 2, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #135 of 416
Did anyone who went to last year's event in London recall if Audeze offered a discount?
I'm buying iSine 20s
You'd have to enquire directly to a shop that deals Audeze the show. I've asked Audeze here on headfi if there'd be any show discount about the lcd-i4 and if I could buy it on the spot. The reply I got was that Audeze doesn't sell directly at shows. Avoiding any customs/tax issues from arising, which is understandable. So it is Exertis, the U.K. Distributor that would be attending the show. So check the exhibitor list and email/pm. Good luck :) The iSine is a very nice IEH

Edit: looked at the list: Headamp (sales@headamp.com), or Exertis U.K. (enquiries@exertis.co.uk)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back