1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam Global 2020 General

2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator
    2020Main.jpeg

In 2020, Head-Fi.org will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiasts, music-lovers, and mobile technology consumers at its CanJam shows in New York City, Singapore, Shenzhen, Los Angeles, London, Chicago, and Shanghai. The headphone audio industry is one of the fastest growing trends in consumer electronics, and CanJam will continue to be the industry's premier platform for exhibitors and headphone audio enthusiasts. We're excited to announce our full 2020 show schedule along with two new show venues in Chicago and Shenzhen! We look forward to seeing you in 2020!

This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2020. We will be also be posting individual show threads for each event so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get ready to #ListenLikeNeverBefore

CanJam NYC - February 15-16, 2020
    CanJam returns to the Big Apple for its 4th edition at the fabulous New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Singapore - March 21-22, 2020
    CanJam Global returns to Singapore for its 5th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2020 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

CanJam Shenzhen - May 2-3, 2020
    Shenzhen is the "electronics capital" of the world and we're delighted to announce CanJam Shenzhen 2020! Taking place at the magnificent InterContinental Shenzhen, CanJam Shenzhen will be the second CanJam venue in China and will serve Hong Kong as well as Guangdong Province, the most populous region in China, with well over 100 million people.

CanJam SoCal - June 20-21, 2020
    CanJam SoCal gears up for its 6th edition at the recently renovated Irvine Marriott. Minutes away from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Disneyland, visitors to CanJam SoCal will get to experience Southern California at its finest.

CanJam London - July 18-19, 2020
    CanJam London 2020 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 6th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam Chicago - October 10-11, 2020
    We're excited to announce CanJam Chicago 2020! Chicago has a rich Head-Fi tradition and back in 2010, hosted one of the first official CanJam events which would be a harbinger of great things to come! CanJam Chicago 2020 will take place at the brand new Marriott Marquis Chicago, one of the Chicago skyline's newest landmarks. Connected to McCormick Place, America's largest convention center, and just moments from many of the city's most celebrated destinations, the Marriott Marquis Chicago is perfectly suited for both business and leisure travelers.

CanJam Shanghai - November 7-8, 2020
    We're excited to return to Shanghai for the third edition of CanJam Shanghai! This exclusive event will take place at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre located in the heart of downtown Shanghai, within minutes from Nanjing Road, The Bund, and other major tourist attractions.

Stay Connected with CanJam Global

Help us spread the word and stay connected with CanJam Global!

canjamglobal.com
    facebook.com/canjamglobal
    twitter.com/canjamglobal
    #ListenLikeNeverBefore
    #CanJamGlobal2020

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    miceblue, adcustom, VOLKOV9 and 4 others like this.
  2. Darkestred
    yaaaaaaa buddy. I've been to all of the NYC Canjams. Really looking forward to this year as i am ready to get into upper-end headphones.

joe and third_eye like this.
  3. TSAVAlan
    So I just need to brush up on my Chinese to be fine at all the CanJams around the world. :jecklinsmile:

The Source AV TSAVJason Stay updated on The Source AV at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com./pages/The-Source-AV-Design-Group/153623164648713 http://www.twitter.com/TheSourceAV http://www.instagram.com/Thesourceavdesign http://thesourceav.com/ Products@TheSourceAV.com
  4. Deferenz
    I was checking out CanJam destinations last night and saw that Chicago was down for 2020. I’ll be at London in July next year and I’m in the process of trying to convince my wife that we are going to Chicago in October.

5. Watagump

I am quite good at Chinese, Orange Chicken, Kung Pao, Egg Rolls, you get the idea.

Zachik and third_eye like this.
  6. third_eye Moderator
    Uh oh. Did this just become the CanJam food thread?

joe and NovaFlyer like this.
  7. Watagump

Nah, but looking at flights, so far its not looking promising. The hotel is really far from Ohare, as for Midway, I am not seeing any non stop. Of course its a little early and I don't even know if Noble will take me, I dont just want to assume.

8. Darkestred
    Maybe a goal would be to out badge @third_eye :)

9. Niyologist
    I'm going for the 4th time. This time I wanna get a Dynamic IEM. I'll have to keep putting aside money for the time being.

10. Watagump

Hopefully we can talk some weather. :wink:

Niyologist likes this.
  11. misteral201103
    Well, not gonna lie, as someone who lived in Shenzhen and didn't like it, I'm a bit crushed to see them get a CanJam!
    But from anyone else's perspective, this is great - there'll be SO much interest from the crowd down there. Will probably demote Shanghai to the second biggest show!
    Best of luck :)

12. NovaFlyer
    It's @Watagump I would expect nothing less than a food discussion. I'm only surprised he wasn't the first to post. :ksc75smile:

Glad to see Chicago added, hopefully my schedule will allow me to attend. Looking forward to NYC in Feb, already have my hotel booked!

Don't forget travel updates with seat suggestions :airplane: :beerchug:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    Zachik likes this.
  13. Watagump

Meh, now that I am a world traveler, inside of the U.S, I don't need to do that any longer. If food discussion gets going, it will be in a separate thread. I wore my CanJam hat today Ethan and had my Noble shirt on, I was the audio god today.

14. PoetOfTheKill
    Been to my first canjam last February in NYC since I live there. Funny thing was I was just walking in the city and heard of it as I walked by the hotel and said meh why not. As soon as I entered my jaw dropped from all the gear I got to test out but the major downside was I had no money at the time to buy the iem I wanted.

Just a solo drifter walking around with a portable th900 mk2 around his neck loving the positive energy around from people who love to hear music in the most quality of gear. I shall be attending next year again and with money lol

raypin and joe like this.
  15. Watagump

I cant speak for all vendors but many take orders at the show that don't require cash on hand. With show specials its sometimes the lowest prices you can get, of course that also depends on the vendor.

2 3 4 5
Next

Last