CanJam Global 2022 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2019 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 286
CJ2022Main.jpeg

In 2022, Head-Fi.org will host thousands of headphone audio enthusiasts, music-lovers, and mobile technology consumers at its CanJam shows in NYC, Singapore, Chicago, London, SoCal, and Shanghai. The headphone audio industry is one of the fastest growing trends in consumer electronics, and CanJam will continue to be the industry's premier platform for exhibitors and headphone audio enthusiasts. We look forward to seeing you in 2022!

This thread is a general thread for CanJam Global 2022. We will be also be posting individual show threads for each event so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe, save the dates, make your travel plans, and get ready to #ListenLikeNeverBefore

CanJam NYC - February 26-27, 2022
After an incredibly successful inaugural CanJam NYC last February, CanJam Global is returning to the Big Apple at the fabulous New York Marriott Marquis in iconic Times Square. Visitors will be able to take in all of the fantastic energy in the city that never sleeps.

CanJam Singapore - April 2-3, 2022
CanJam Global returns to Singapore for its 5th edition of CanJam Singapore, Southeast Asia's premier headphone audio show. CanJam Singapore 2021 will take place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square.

CanJam Chicago - June 18-19, 2022
We're excited to host CanJam Chicago 2022! Chicago has a rich Head-Fi tradition and back in 2010, hosted one of the first ever CanJam events which would prove to be a harbinger of great things to come! CanJam Chicago 2022 will take place at the new Marriott Marquis Chicago, one of the Chicago skyline's newest landmarks.

CanJam London - July 30-31, 2022
CanJam London 2022 will return to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in the heart of Central London for its 6th edition. Moments away from Big Ben, the London Eye, and the London Aquarium, CanJam London visitors are within walking distance of the city’s most notable attractions.

CanJam SoCal - September 17-18, 2022
CanJam SoCal 2022 returns to the beautifully remodeled Irvine Marriott in the heart of Orange County for the 7th edition of CanJam SoCal! The venue is located within miles of some of Southern California’s most amazing spots along the Pacific coast including Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach. Bring the family and have some fun at Disneyland and California Adventure, located just minutes away.

CanJam Shanghai - December 3-4, 2022
We're excited to return to Shanghai for the third edition of CanJam Shanghai! This exclusive event will take place at the Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre located in the heart of downtown Shanghai, within minutes from Nanjing Road, The Bund, and other major tourist attractions.

Stay Connected with CanJam Global
Help us spread the word and stay connected with CanJam Global!

canjamglobal.com
facebook.com/canjamglobal
twitter.com/canjamglobal
#ListenLikeNeverBefore
#CanJamGlobal2022

Attachments

• CANJAM BIG PROMOTE 2021 (1).jpg
    CANJAM BIG PROMOTE 2021 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • CANJAM BIG PROMOTE 2021.jpg
    CANJAM BIG PROMOTE 2021.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • CJ_BigBanner_2022.jpg
    CJ_BigBanner_2022.jpg
    815.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CanJam Global (2).JPG
    CanJam Global (2).JPG
    870.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CJ22_Global_Updated.jpeg
    CJ22_Global_Updated.jpeg
    599.4 KB · Views: 0
Sep 10, 2019 at 6:10 PM Post #4 of 286
I was checking out CanJam destinations last night and saw that Chicago was down for 2020. I’ll be at London in July next year and I’m in the process of trying to convince my wife that we are going to Chicago in October.

Sep 10, 2019 at 6:36 PM Post #7 of 286
Uh oh. Did this just become the CanJam food thread?

Nah, but looking at flights, so far its not looking promising. The hotel is really far from Ohare, as for Midway, I am not seeing any non stop. Of course its a little early and I don't even know if Noble will take me, I dont just want to assume.

Sep 10, 2019 at 9:13 PM Post #11 of 286
Well, not gonna lie, as someone who lived in Shenzhen and didn't like it, I'm a bit crushed to see them get a CanJam!
But from anyone else's perspective, this is great - there'll be SO much interest from the crowd down there. Will probably demote Shanghai to the second biggest show!
Best of luck :)

Sep 10, 2019 at 9:27 PM Post #12 of 286
Uh oh. Did this just become the CanJam food thread?

It's @Watagump I would expect nothing less than a food discussion. I'm only surprised he wasn't the first to post. :ksc75smile:

Glad to see Chicago added, hopefully my schedule will allow me to attend. Looking forward to NYC in Feb, already have my hotel booked!

Hopefully we can talk some weather. :wink:

Don't forget travel updates with seat suggestions :airplane: :beerchug:

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2019 at 10:23 PM Post #13 of 286
It's @Watagump I would expect nothing less than a food discussion. I'm only surprised he wasn't the first to post. :ksc75smile:

Glad to see Chicago added, hopefully my schedule will allow me to attend. Looking forward to NYC in Feb, already have my hotel booked!

Don't forget travel updates with seat suggestions :airplane: :beerchug:

Meh, now that I am a world traveler, inside of the U.S, I don't need to do that any longer. If food discussion gets going, it will be in a separate thread. I wore my CanJam hat today Ethan and had my Noble shirt on, I was the audio god today.

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:24 PM Post #14 of 286
Been to my first canjam last February in NYC since I live there. Funny thing was I was just walking in the city and heard of it as I walked by the hotel and said meh why not. As soon as I entered my jaw dropped from all the gear I got to test out but the major downside was I had no money at the time to buy the iem I wanted.

Just a solo drifter walking around with a portable th900 mk2 around his neck loving the positive energy around from people who love to hear music in the most quality of gear. I shall be attending next year again and with money lol

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:26 PM Post #15 of 286
Been to my first canjam last February in NYC since I live there. Funny thing was I was just walking in the city and heard of it as I walked by the hotel and said meh why not. As soon as I entered my jaw dropped from all the gear I got to test out but the major downside was I had no money at the time to buy the iem I wanted.

Just a solo drifter walking around with a portable th900 mk2 around his neck loving the positive energy around from people who love to hear music in the most quality of gear. I shall be attending next year again and with money lol

I cant speak for all vendors but many take orders at the show that don't require cash on hand. With show specials its sometimes the lowest prices you can get, of course that also depends on the vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back