CanJam Global 2022 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2019 at 10:27 PM Post #16 of 286
I'm curious if any one can answer why CanJam RMAF Denver was dropped? That was sooooo convenient for me I'm really sad that it's gone. It just kind of disappeared and I never saw anyone announce it or explain why.

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:30 PM Post #17 of 286
I'm curious if any one can answer why CanJam RMAF Denver was dropped? That was sooooo convenient for me I'm really sad that it's gone. It just kind of disappeared and I never saw anyone announce it or explain why.

The CanJam crew is focused on their own stand alone shows now. The RMAF was affiliated with CanJam, now its called Headspace. So they still had a headphone area.

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:32 PM Post #18 of 286
Yeah I did see things were cheaper if bought at the event but I had no idea what I was walking into. Now, after seeing it for the first time I know how to prepare and what to expect and I did enjoy the raffles for a chance to win things even though I'm never lucky in that way lol. Overall good first impression on my end

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:33 PM Post #19 of 286
The CanJam crew is focused on their own stand alone shows now. The RMAF was affiliated with CanJam, now its called Headspace. So they still had a headphone area.

So is that like when someone gets fired and the press release is they want to explore something new and spend more time with their family?

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:36 PM Post #20 of 286
Yeah I did see things were cheaper if bought at the event but I had no idea what I was walking into. Now, after seeing it for the first time I know how to prepare and what to expect and I did enjoy the raffles for a chance to win things even though I'm never lucky in that way lol. Overall good first impression on my end

Well, I was there with the best candy, so if you got some, you probably saw me. :wink: Don't let these fools tell you otherwise, I am the candy master.

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:44 PM Post #22 of 286
Part of why I dove into RMAF/Canjam was because it's local so I have to expend almost zero effort to get there. Chances of me traveling are much lower but never say never. On one hand I wonder with my tinnitus, if I should be avoiding pressing speakers against my ears? On the other hand with my tinnitus, if I can mask it with music maybe that makes it all a little more bearable.

Sep 10, 2019 at 10:54 PM Post #23 of 286
Well, I was there with the best candy, so if you got some, you probably saw me. :wink: Don't let these fools tell you otherwise, I am the candy master.

Candy? Hmmm ohhh were you one of the vendors? I Remember a couple with a mix bag of chocolate bars, crazy thing is ideas there for like 6 hours and totally forgot to eat or drink anything and at that specific vendor I got to try out the noble khan and got a piece of candy out of it which helped my low blood sugar. If that was you then thanks again lol

Sep 10, 2019 at 11:14 PM Post #24 of 286
Candy? Hmmm ohhh were you one of the vendors? I Remember a couple with a mix bag of chocolate bars, crazy thing is ideas there for like 6 hours and totally forgot to eat or drink anything and at that specific vendor I got to try out the noble khan and got a piece of candy out of it which helped my low blood sugar. If that was you then thanks again lol

Yes that was me.

Sep 11, 2019 at 3:47 AM Post #25 of 286
Cool. Maybe I'll go to Shenzhen, as long as civil war doesn't break out with Hong Kong by then.
I'm wondering if I'll have to cancel November for Shanghai at this point. Haha!
Chicago, too? Man, y'all are killin' me. :D

Sep 11, 2019 at 4:39 PM Post #29 of 286
I wish there was more options in Europe. I guess the European community is a little bit second place :/

Sep 11, 2019 at 8:50 PM Post #30 of 286
Cool. Maybe I'll go to Shenzhen, as long as civil war doesn't break out with Hong Kong by then.
I'm wondering if I'll have to cancel November for Shanghai at this point. Haha!
Chicago, too? Man, y'all are killin' me. :D
In case you're genuinely concerned about Shanghai - we remain unaffected by the HK situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back