CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2018 at 3:38 PM Post #244 of 1,303
Just registered to attend... Looking forward to seeing some of our vendors, and possibly meeting some new ones! Third CanJam and it's always a blast.

Feb 6, 2018 at 8:05 PM Post #245 of 1,303
Just printed my ticket, super pumped for my first CanJam, going with a couple buddies.

Have a simple question though which I'm sure is already answered somewhere but are we allowed to come in and out of the event as we please throughout the day?

Thanks in advance!

Feb 6, 2018 at 9:28 PM Post #246 of 1,303
Just printed my ticket, super pumped for my first CanJam, going with a couple buddies.

Have a simple question though which I'm sure is already answered somewhere but are we allowed to come in and out of the event as we please throughout the day?

Thanks in advance!
Yes! You're in for a great weekend - gonna be my 4th CanJam :wink:

Feb 6, 2018 at 9:28 PM Post #247 of 1,303

Thanks in advance!
Congrats, have fun at CanJam NYC!

To answer your question, yes, you can go in and out throughout the day - just pay, and you’ll be good to go!

Edit: @Zachik beat me to it. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 9:33 PM Post #248 of 1,303
Congrats, have fun at CanJam NYC!

To answer your question, yes, you can go in and out throughout the day - just pay, and you’ll be good to go!

Edit: @Zachik beat me to it. :beerchug:
Buddy - what's your flight situation? Are you cleared? Any chance you'll make an appearance in NYC?

Feb 6, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #249 of 1,303
Buddy - what's your flight situation? Are you cleared? Any chance you'll make an appearance in NYC?
I am still not medically cleared to fly - according to my wife, the neurosurgeon/doctors in Germany says I won’t be able to fly for an entire year. Hopefully I can get cleared sooner than later - we shall see.

During the The Source AV mod mini meet on Saturday I asked some locals if they wanted/were able to go to and attend CanJam NYC via train; they all declined. God willing, I will be able to fly and attend next year.

Feb 7, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #250 of 1,303
I am still not medically cleared to fly - according to my wife, the neurosurgeon/doctors in Germany says I won’t be able to fly for an entire year. Hopefully I can get cleared sooner than later - we shall see.

During the The Source AV mod mini meet on Saturday I asked some locals if they wanted/were able to go to and attend CanJam NYC via train; they all declined. God willing, I will be able to fly and attend next year.
How you doing fella, love to see you at the London CanJam. If you can’t fly, how about a 7 day cruise on the Queen Mary II chillin out with your favourite head gear :ksc75smile:
E741D47E-A974-4902-B1CD-5982186D355C.jpeg

Feb 7, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #251 of 1,303
How you doing fella, love to see you at the London CanJam. If you can’t fly, how about a 7 day cruise on the Queen Mary II chillin out with your favourite head gear :ksc75smile:
Each day is a blessing - happy to be alive and well! :pray:
I would love to fly to London again, but unfortunately, the year (late 2017 to late 2018) not being medically cleared to fly will include not being able to fly to London for CanJam and Denver for CanJam @ RMAF. Hopefully I can get cleared as soon as possible. I wouldn't be able to take a cruise unless I flew or took a train to a place like NYC first and then took a transatlantic cruise to London.

Feb 7, 2018 at 3:48 PM Post #252 of 1,303
Each day is a blessing - happy to be alive and well! :pray:
I would love to fly to London again, but unfortunately, the year (late 2017 to late 2018) not being medically cleared to fly will include not being able to fly to London for CanJam and Denver for CanJam @ RMAF. Hopefully I can get cleared as soon as possible. I wouldn't be able to take a cruise unless I flew or took a train to a place like NYC first and then took a transatlantic cruise to London.
Take it easy, take your time, there’s always next year, time flys in this hobby and if the wife says your not flying, who are we to argue. Best of luck champ :L3000:

Feb 7, 2018 at 6:37 PM Post #255 of 1,303
Will there be somewhere to have ear impressions made at CanJam NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back