CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. nepherte
    Looking forward to attend for the second time in a row. Having move to Singapore makes it a lot easier this time though :)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    ranfan and korvin12 like this.
  2. noobandroid
    been there for every year at singapore, 3 years in a row

piotrus-g and ranfan like this.
  3. third_eye Moderator
    Audeze, Empire Ears, Focal, Matrix Audio, MrSpeakers, Sonoma Acoustics, StereoPravda, and Violectric added to the CanJam NYC 2018 exhibitor list!

Ray3rd, ranfan and kubig123 like this.
  4. Zachik
    Ethan - are you going to have a separate thread for the NYC event? Currently, all of 2018 events are sharing this thread...

5. third_eye Moderator
    From my first post in this thread:

"This thread will be the consolidated event thread for all CanJam Global 2018 events.
    Please check in to thread if you are planning to attend! As we continue to see an increasing number of traveling, as well as first time attendees at CanJam Global events, we would encourage everyone to subscribe and participate in the thread. We’ll be posting individual show details in the reserved posts, and will also provide periodic updates to the thread throughout the 2018 schedule."

:)

korvin12 likes this.
  6. third_eye Moderator
    iBasso, oBravo and Wireworld added to NYC exhibitor list!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    Ray3rd likes this.
  7. Zachik
    Sorry - been reading this thread since it was new, and forgot to re-read the first post... Thanks for the reminder :)

8. third_eye Moderator
    np, look forward to seeing you in NYC!

:L3000:

Zachik likes this.
  9. Hansotek
    Flights booked for CanJam NYC and SoCal!

AxelCloris, jinxy245 and moedawg140 like this.
  10. Zachik
    Great - will see you in NYC :wink:

11. AndrewH13
    A quote like this (and the many saying ‘can’t buy or listen to suchandsuch in my area’), always makes me glance at a person’s location. It’s a shame everyone doesn’t complete to get the whole picture, although I think many were lost on new site and had to reset.

jinxy245 likes this.
  12. moedawg140 Contributor
    Awesomesauce! Hope to see you at both! :punch: (imagine a dark-skinned fistbump)

Ray3rd, third_eye, jinxy245 and 2 others like this.
  13. jinxy245
    Hopefully I'll see you there!How you feeling these days??

moedawg140 likes this.
  14. third_eye Moderator
    YAY! So glad to hear that you are on the mend!

moedawg140 likes this.
  15. moedawg140 Contributor
    Rehabilitation has been going well these days. I’ll be staring my next rehabilitation location/process in Long Beach next week. Hope all is well with you!

Thanks! I hope that you are recovering well, also, my friend.

I am not cleared (medically) to fly yet, but maybe a cross-country train ride to NYC (and hopefully Alaska) is in order in the near future. God willing, all will be a reality.

Stay blessed!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    piotrus-g, Ray3rd, jinxy245 and 2 others like this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last