CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

?

Do you like bacon?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. canonlp
    Awesome! See you all in London! Wish I can go visit the other locations too.

2. kubig123
    Already bought the tickets for the NYC weekend and told my wife’s she won’t see me for the entire weekend!

I hope to see you all

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    fuhransahis, Niyologist and KEV G like this.
  3. Currawong Contributor
    I hope to go to at least the Singapore show. LA would be great as well as it is always fun to visit.

glassmonkey likes this.
  4. Ray3rd
    Sweet. Just got my tickets for CanJam NYC. 2nd year. It was a blast last year. I was a relative n00b last year. Still a n00b but I know so much more. Can't wait to go !!!

FraterOiram and Niyologist like this.
  5. glassmonkey
    Do eeet! You get to hang out with Ethan, Jude and Co... All nice folks, you get a spiffy t-shirt and there is usually a pre-event thing for volunteers. It's a fun experience that I've done each of last two years in London.

ranfan and jinxy245 like this.
  6. ranfan
    Jude, and Ethan are super-nice. They offered us volunteers pizza, and ice cream. :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  7. DrunkSaru
    I've met both Jude and Ethan though I doubt they would remember me. Yeah, they are all cool. I've decided that if my friend isn't coming down to visit during canjam, i'll volunteer, otherwise, I'd rather be a good host.

8. FranTBW
    Awesome! Canjam SG let's go

ranfan likes this.
  9. deserat
    Cool venune for LA. Please don't put the "quiet" listening rooms in the Atrium again.

10. elNan
    Difficult times for my country... but just wondering, have you ever considered a CanJan Mexico? maybe a CanJam LatAm?

11. junix
    Well, if you look closely at the map (doesn't have to be that close.. ) you will spot a lot of blank space between London and Singapore.

What about CanJam Moscow and/or CanJam Dubai? :)

CanJam2018_Global_FrontPage_091117.png

12. YoengJyh
    Able to invite UE to come SG?

13. ahmadfaizadnan
    no can jam for me next year I guess... because the schedule doesn't fit :cry:

14. BuddhaBruce
    What do early bird show passes get you?

15. FranTBW
    A better price

First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Next

Last