CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last
  1. Acemcl
    There’s a 40 min line to get in!

NaiveSound likes this.
  2. llamaluv
    I'm on my way out the door... Is that line for everyone, or just for getting tickets?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  3. Uncle00Jesse
    This line is ridiculous

4. icefalkon
    I hear ya. Come on over and visit us at the iBasso booth

5. Acemcl
    Everything

llamaluv likes this.
  6. jude Administrator
    Rob Watts from Chord Electronics seminar "Beyond Off-The-Shelf DAC Chips - Timing And Filters" happening now in the Palace and Winter Garden rooms directly adjacent to the Broadway Ballroom. (1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)

7. csglinux
    Is iBasso going to have a booth at SoCal?

8. jude Administrator
    The "Audio Measurements With Audio Engineers" panel discussion is happening at 2:30 p.m. in the Palace and Winter Garden rooms directly adjacent to the Broadway Ballroom at 2:30 p.m.

9. jude Administrator
    The "Behind the Science and Art of Voicing Headphones" seminar with Paul Barton of PSB is happening at 4:00 p.m. in the Palace and Winter Garden rooms directly adjacent to the Broadway Ballroom. Paul will talk about how understanding the frequency response of headphones – in relation to how speakers behave in listening rooms – is critical to his industry-leading acoustic research and the development of RoomFeel technology. This session will cover Paul’s in-depth research and findings on target headphone curves and the innovation of RoomFeel technology. Work, for example, from Harman's Lead Acoustic Researcher Sean Olive will be compared. This seminar runs from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

10. Niyologist
    InEarz Audio has a new set of IEMs coming out very soon. Those of you that own the Penon Audio OS849 will like it. It's compatible. I'll post pictures later.

KEV G likes this.
  11. K1030
    Arghhhh lost my balanced ZMF cable near the School Audio booth. If any good Samaritans find it...idk I'm screwed.

12. icefalkon
    I'll ask...

Are you going to be there tomorrow?

13. K1030
    Yeah I'm gonna try to be there all day. Schiit audio booth is what I meant to say.

14. icefalkon
    Well you know what they say....

Schiit happens....har har har...

Sorry I had to. I'll help look for your cables tomorrow. What kind were they exactly? 2 pin? MMCX?

Ahmad313 likes this.
  15. icefalkon
    The show is on the 6th Floor of the Marriott...

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last