CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)

15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
  1. icefalkon
    That's great that you're coming. If you need anything at all, I'll be at the iBasso booth and I'd be glad to help you out.
  2. Niyologist
    Thank you. I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday.
  3. icefalkon
    Hi K...same goes for you, if you need anything, I'll be glad to help you out.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    kubig123 likes this.
  4. Kneel2Galvatron
    No Grado or Burson?
  5. joseph69
    Im sorry to hear this. I'm legally blind as well which is the reason I have never attended CanJam NYC, it would just be too much for me. I only have tunnel vision out of my left eye (like looking through a peep hole) and I'm totally blind in the right eye.

Glad for you that you'll be attending, have a great time!
    icefalkon likes this.
  6. K1030
    I lost my atypical vision when I was 25 in one day; it just happened. No more V6 accord with the baller Soundsystem .Luckily it only stripped me of detail so everything kinda looks like an impressionist paining until it's under my nose. But my field of view is still there and I feel...ok with my cane. But strength in numbers buddy, I'm sure there's more of us out there. We should make it easier for the VIP community if there's interest. If not this year you better be there 2019...or I'll have someone else find you.
  7. K1030
    Thanks I really appreciate it. Can't wait for this event.
  8. joseph69
    Now this made me laugh! Maybe, just maybe. Again, have a great time! :beerchug:
  9. MTMECraig
    I seeked out Grado last year assuming they would be at CanJam NY. I always wanted to hear their top dog stuff!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018
    PeteSTRADAMUS likes this.
  10. gearofwar
    Pardon , does anyone here have an universal ver of Lime Ears Aether that can be brought along? just want a comparison with my modified ver.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  11. Mark Up
    I'm considering bringing my Sony MDR-1A with Meze 99 pads ($20 at their website). Got a hard case for them off EBay for about $20 since the included carry bag is pathetic. Those have lower mids, true mids, and high mids that area ideal for mixing, the highs are normal brightness (which is a bit more than I'd like, but I deal with it), mid bass is a bit elevated ,but doesn't muddy the higher sounds. Their sub bass with the pads is astonishing. Extension and quantity, the best and most I've heard from cans where it doesn't bleed into the higher frequencies. Fit better with those pads too. They are really great as a reference. The extra highs and lows while not really lacking in midrange, means I can monitor very low and get all the details, and their light weight and pad comfort seals the deal for me.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  12. Niyologist
    Hi @third_eye. How much does the XXXL Black Can Jam NYC T-shirt cost?
  13. mrspeakers Contributor
    Really excited about tomorrow! We have three Blue Hawaii's and 4 VOCEs that'll be running in the Majestic room, and tons of great systems for the planars.
    MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.
    @funCANS MrSpeakers
    jinxy245 and tuxbass like this.
  14. tuxbass
    If you are not from around here and got here early. Don't be fooled by this afternoon's friendly weather :) bring your heavy jackets tomorrow :wink:
  15. icefalkon
    Can't wait to give a listen!
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35