CanJam Chicago 2022 (June 18-19, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2022 at 11:07 AM Post #151 of 356
It's that time again!

2022 t-shirts.jpg

2022 Chicago t-shirt_Head-Fi.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam Chicago 2022 T-Shirts are $40
and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, June 19. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Chicago 2022 is Friday, June 3, 2022. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Chicago 2022 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited: 1 minute ago

goldwerger-L-1

May 24, 2022 at 11:07 AM Post #152 of 356
May 24, 2022 at 11:46 AM Post #154 of 356
4. Surprise. We may have a special surprise for everybody, but you have to tune in to the CANJAM preview video from Head-fi to learn about it!

I can't mention what this surprise is, as it'll be under embargo until the CanJam Chicago 2022 preview video is out... but @goldwerger, I can tell you that this will be of great interest to you. :wink:

May 24, 2022 at 3:16 PM Post #155 of 356
I can't mention what this surprise is, as it'll be under embargo until the CanJam Chicago 2022 preview video is out... but @goldwerger, I can tell you that this will be of great interest to you. :wink:
Oh no @warrenpchi , you didn’t… when is this video coming out? Wheeeen…? :ksc75smile:

May 24, 2022 at 3:29 PM Post #156 of 356
And the surprise is.... No. (Slapping himself on the hand). Patience, young Skywalker. :)

May 24, 2022 at 5:16 PM Post #157 of 356
May 25, 2022 at 1:43 AM Post #158 of 356
We've had several instances where exhibitors have signed up with just days to go before an event, so there's always the possibility. Looking at their website, Feliks Audio is distributed by Upscale Audio here in the US and Upscale has exhibited with us in the past. Still plenty of time for them to join if the event works for their schedule.

And since I know everyone is chomping at the bit to see what all's going to be there, better get back to work on this year's preview video. We have the new dCS Lina in studio today for some photo time. @third_eye has had it for a bit now - lucky bum - and shared some of his thoughts earlier today too. I wonder if that's going to be at CanJam...
Headphones.com also carries Feliks-Audio gear...

May 25, 2022 at 10:19 AM Post #160 of 356
Headphones.com also carries Feliks-Audio gear...
Unfortunately Headphones.com confirmed they won't be able to exhibit with us at CanJam Chicago this year, but they are one of our event sponsors and we're so grateful for their continued support of CanJam even when they can't make the trip themselves. Hopefully it won't be long before they cross the border and join us for a show here in the US again.

May 25, 2022 at 1:05 PM Post #161 of 356
Oh hey, there were dovetails at AXPONA too!

IMG_0189.jpg

I've been to the Marriott Marquis Chicago a few times now and there are a number of incredible places to visit, shop, and eat a short distance away. My favorite pizza place is only about 20 minutes up the road; the Field Museum and McCormick bird sanctuary are practically right around the corner; the Art Institute, Navy Pier, and Magnificent Mile are a short Uber away, Chicago's Chinatown is a short walk away... You'd better plan time to do all sorts of stuff downtown. :D

Also it wasn't open when I was last there, but the hotel has a really sweet dining hall-like area with something like 5 or 6 restaurants inside which means lunch during the show is going to be a snap. Listen one floor up, come down to grab a bite, then back to listening.
Pretty sharp looking case

May 25, 2022 at 2:59 PM Post #162 of 356
It's that time again!

2022 t-shirts.jpg

2022 Chicago t-shirt_Head-Fi.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam Chicago 2022 T-Shirts are $40
and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, June 19. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Chicago 2022 is Friday, June 3, 2022. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Chicago 2022 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited: 1 minute ago
Dellwolf-L-1

May 26, 2022 at 2:12 AM Post #163 of 356
LoryWiv XL-1

May 26, 2022 at 12:24 PM Post #164 of 356
Headphone output power? Bluetooth receiver or transmitter?

May 26, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #165 of 356
I’ve never had the opportunity to attend one of these, but they seem to be the only way to try audio gear that I’ll probably never afford. How packed do these CanJams usually get? Is there a huge wait to get listening time with equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back