CanJam 09 LAX!!!
Apr 24, 2009 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

Just want to let you know we are looking forward to seeing all who will be attending the CanJam next month.

We will be sharing a room with Woo Audio. Pete Millett will be there as will our friends from Luxman and Manley.

We are bringing some top notch gear - our TTVJ 307A amp, TTVJ FET-A, TTVJ Millett Hybrid Portable, Luxman P200, Manley 300B NeoClassic headphone amps. Our sources will be Meridian GO8.2 Luxman CD player and a special appearance reel to reel player (Thanks to On A Higher Note and Philip!!!).

Headphones will include Sennheiser HD600, HD650, and God willing the HD800. Grado PS1000, PS1, GS1000i, RS1i. AKG K701. We may have a few others too!

And last but not least we will have 2 BIG surprises - one of them you have been asking for for a while now. The other will be a new TTVJ product...

See you there!

Todd

Apr 25, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #2 of 17
Hi Todd. Looking forward to meeting you there! If for some reason our HD800s don't come in the weeks before CanJam and they arrive right before you leave for CanJam, will you be bringing the headphones with you for those of us that have ordered and will be attending? (And this way you save on the shipping cost, too!)

Apr 25, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #3 of 17
Looking forward to seeing you and all the terrific gear, Todd. I am salivating just reading the list of things you've made public ... I can't imagine how great the super secret, can't say what it is, stash will be.

Oh, don't forget the Belgian suds ... love the Belgians.

Apr 25, 2009 at 6:47 AM Post #5 of 17
Sounds like it will be a great sounding room! Err, it reads like it will be...

Oh, never mind! I'll see you there, Todd.

May 11, 2009 at 5:38 PM Post #6 of 17
Three Mondays from now, I will hopefully be recovering from a weekend of audio [and other] debauchery and you are always a great part of both Todd! See you soon.

May 28, 2009 at 6:51 AM Post #8 of 17
Can't wait to meet you there!

Plus, that pair of HD800 is calling my name right now...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 1, 2009 at 9:57 AM Post #10 of 17
Todd, it was great meeting you this weekend. I want to thank you for your personalized attention, and congratulate you on the new portable headphone amp, which sounds nice.

Jun 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #12 of 17
I liked how thin the new TTVJ portable amp was - with a full size iPod/Touch/iPhone the wider/deeper size is not a problem as long as it is flatter/thinner like the new amp.

I also liked the FET-A amp. Is that a Pete Millett design? I am sending back a review sample of the Grahm Slee Solo SRG today, and it doesn't sound quite as good with the HF-2 or RS-1 as I recall the FET-A amp did with them. The Solo SRG however is very good and involving with the HD600, but is slightly grainier sounding with my Grados and the HD800 at home than I recall hearing with the FET-A which was smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back