Cancelling orders and shipping details?
Nov 9, 2005 at 5:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Azure

Headphoneus Supremus
I just ordered something from Todd and just realized that I should have ordered something else instead (Bought SR-60+Bowl Pads instead of just SR-80). Is there any way to cancel my order? Is the website down for anybody else? I'm guessing I have until I get emailed the shipping details to cancel my order, but exactly how long should it take for said email to be sent? Did I just screw myself over? >_<

Please help...
frown.gif

Nov 9, 2005 at 5:36 AM Post #2 of 5
Call him before he ships your order:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
The best way to contact me is to calll me toll free at 866-444-3910. If I'm not there you can leave a message and I will return your call asap.

Nov 9, 2005 at 5:39 AM Post #3 of 5
Gah, it's 9:38 here and probably much later where he is, but I'll still try it anyways. The problem is that I doubt I'll be able to get in contact with him during the next few days, which is why I want to sort this whole thing out ASAP by having him just charge me an extra $3 and change my order to the SR-80s.

EDIT: I just called him and he immediately picked up and said that he just read my post and can take care of the whole thing! You rock, Todd!
icon10.gif

EDIT2: I'm curious now, how long should I expect to receive the shipping confirmation? Does he generally ship things out quickly? I'm aiming to receive the amp by Thursday/Friday and I used FedEx 2nd Day Shipping; do you think I'll make it?

Nov 9, 2005 at 8:12 AM Post #4 of 5
Assuming he ships it out tomorrow morning or so then yes.

Nov 9, 2005 at 8:26 PM Post #5 of 5
All taken care of, never fear, the Vinyl Junkie is here and the Grado Sr-80's will soon be there. Thanks for the order!

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back