1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[Cancelled] Etymotic ER4P (plus lots of extra accessories)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by TypodCrowd, Jan 14, 2019.
Trader History (13)
  1. TypodCrowd
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Canada
    [Calcelled due to loving them and not wanting to let them go]

Title really says it all in this case.

Loved these babies with my soul for a few years; bought lots of replacement fliters, ear tips, and babied the hell out of them. It's time to part ways and let someone else enjoy the incredible engineering of these.

Work perfectly; all accessories are original etymotic products as well (not knockoffs from ebay or the like). Aesthetically in perfect conditoin. Really nothing wrong with them at all. Comes with the stock cable that shipped with the IEM from the factory. I've tried looking for about a week and can't locate the purchase paperwork sadly but they're past the warranty cycle anyways.

Also have a custom cable up to pair with these for sale here: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fs-...d-er4-3-5mm-trrs-silver-plated-copper.897716/

Pm with any questions at all. PP fees included; shipping is not.

Trade interests (not necessarily 1-for-1 trade; just some things I either need or want):
    - Hugo 2 Case (official)
    - Stax Amp (KGSSHV mini range of amps; need something powerful and small)
    - High quality 3.5mm plugs
    - Reference grade RCA interconnects

Thanks folks

MVIMG_20190114_192401.jpg MVIMG_20190114_192605.jpg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. TypodCrowd
  3. TypodCrowd
  4. TypodCrowd
  5. TypodCrowd
  6. TypodCrowd