Type
For Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 11, 2015 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Criss969

100+ Head-Fier
I have up for trade the Heir Audio 3.Ai that I recently purchased off of a member on Head-Fi. Along with them, I am also trading my used Logitech UE900s, also purchased on Head-Fi and like new Beyerdynamic T 70, purchased locally from a private sale. I am looking to trade up to something high-end. I would like the Beyerdynamic T1 or Audeze EL-8.

**PHOTOS CONTAIN ALL INCLUDED. DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT ACCESSORIES**
**INFO ON HEADPHONES**

Heir Audio 3.Ai(non-S)
The right monitor is smaller than the left and does not fit my ear. You can see this in the photos(i was too lazy to care, so the monitors switch sides in the photos. just remember the smaller one is the right side). Other than the fitment issue, these are in 100% working condition, verified by multiple friends with smaller ears. They do not come with the original box or cable. Included is a glasses case as a carrying case, some pairs of tips and a Fiio cable.

Beyerdynamic T 70
I picked up the Beyerdynamic T 70 last week. They are practically brand new and come with the box and all accessories. 100% working.

Logitech UE 900s
I purchased these off of Head-Fi a year ago. These are my pride and joy and it is really hard to post them. They come with the UE case, one cable and some of the tips, along with DeoxIt. 100% working.

Apr 19, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #4 of 4

Criss969

100+ Head-Fier
I HAVE SINCE RE-OPENED THIS CLASSIFIED SINCE I SOLD MY M50X

THE HEIR AUDIO 3.AI, BEYERDYNAMIC T 70 AND LOGITECH UE900S ARE STILL AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread