Can you ID these headphones from Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.
May 21, 2013 at 4:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

switchbeat

New Head-Fier
Just wondering if anyone here has a clue. Googled it and the only thing I could find was a deleted Yahoo Answer page. So any ideas? They have a great look to them and seem to have an X at the end of the visible part of the logo.

May 23, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #2 of 9
Yes.  It's a pair of Maxell HP-550F headphones with girly stickers on them.

Now what do I win? 
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #5 of 9
Hmm, yeah Dynex (a.k.a. Best Buy) probably picked it up after the model bombed for Maxell.  By the looks of the reviews, it doesn't seem to be doing too well for Dynex either.

May 23, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #6 of 9
I think that's extra sad in regards for the movie as well. Norah's dad is supposed to own the Jimi Hendrix built Electric Lady Studios. I think she could do better than these headphones plugged into a second gen iPod.

May 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #7 of 9
Better that than Beats... you know I'm right! 
biggrin.gif
  On a side note, are you a Kat Dennings fan as well?

May 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #8 of 9
Agreed. Every time I see someone wearing Beats I die a little inside. I want to hand them all Superluxs let them listen to how good they sound then let them face the fact $35 headphones just blew the pants off there $250 accessory. 

And yeah I'm a huge Kat Dennings fan. She won me over with a photoshoot where they did her up like Rachel from BladeRunner.

May 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #9 of 9
Here's a message to everyone that likes to wear Beats around their necks: wearing $300 headphones doesn't mean you got swag, it means you too broke ass to afford gold. :D

I first saw Kat in Raise Your Voice, been a fan since. I do think that she plays an emo teen way too often though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back