'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
May 29, 2011 at 11:34 PM Post #181 of 670

Quote:
Isnt it worst than Bondi? Just thinking for the ones who will take public transport.

yes for the people catching public transport, also the venue is not finalised yet. And if it is in castle hill, I am thinking of and have inquired about organising a van/ 22 seater bus from strathfield. ^ ^ If it is not in castle hill, then I would organise cars to be waiting in either roseville station or Asquith/Hornsby station (depending on venue) to pick up people with public transport.

May 30, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #183 of 670
No offense, but out of all the locations thus far, Castle Hill is the worst. CH, has the worst transport. There's no train station and the buses aren't that reliable.

buses are generally fine, especially the city ones :D . Castle Hill has a major bus interchange with buses to the city, hornsby, lane cove, epping, mq, blacktown, etc... (and other places nobody cares about :D)

May 30, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #184 of 670
Let me know the final/preferred date and i will see if i can get hold of the keys to a nice old hall in Fairfield for the day.
Lots of tables, solid brick building with concrete floor and large enough to easily hold a national meet (if ever needed).

May 30, 2011 at 4:27 AM Post #188 of 670
This hall isn't a council building. It is the masonic temple on York Street- a rub of the nose, followed by the scratch of the crotch whilst your left trouser leg is raised 3 1/2" above the ankle whilst facing East, in the right company, can produce some unexpected results.
I will have more information for you on the weekend.

May 30, 2011 at 4:31 AM Post #189 of 670
This hall isn't a council building. It is the masonic temple on York Street- a rub of the nose, followed by the scratch of the crotch whilst your left trouser leg is raised 3 1/2" above the ankle whilst facing East, in the right company, can produce some unexpected results.

lol :D

May 30, 2011 at 4:36 AM Post #190 of 670
Thank you very much nickyboyo but is there any chance you could find out earlier? Just that I really want to finalise the venue by this week and if the venue is not available then I need to book other one. And the distributors require time to make preparations. ^ ^

May 30, 2011 at 5:05 AM Post #191 of 670

Quote:

Would every member need to rub their nose, followed by the scratch of the crotch whilst the left trouser leg is raised 3 1/2" above the ankle whilst facing east? I dont mind do this but some of the members might have an issue with this ritual~ puhahahah~

May 30, 2011 at 6:29 AM Post #193 of 670
Quote:

It might work that way where your from, us convicts on the other hand have had a hell harder time of it.   

May 30, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #194 of 670
I'm certainly interested - thanks for the ... er, heads-up, pkwak.  Have to check on the dates with the keeper of the social calendar though.

I'd really like to try the LCD-2s with an amp with more grunt (and I've been thinking of ordering a DacMini...), and T1s, and HD800s...

Current gear list in sig - probably won't bring HD280s or HD465 or SuperFreqs unless someone expresses interest up front.  Can probably also bring a laptop & USB HDD with a bunch of music, and a basic powerboard or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back