Can Con Sydney Australia 7.5 - Saturday 11 November 2017 -
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #106 of 129
Hello I am interested and I will bring my O2 Odac and DT990 600ohm :)

Sure come along. My first setup was a JDS LAB o2/odac limited edition from Noisy Motel with DT880 Pro. That seems so long ago..... :)

.... and do yourself a favour. Don't put your actual address on your profile for the world to see.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #108 of 129
Just a reminder that if you are bringing mains powered devices (e.g. computer, amp), then you will need to bring a power board and an extension cable of your own. The nearest wall socket will be a few metres away.

Nov 9, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #110 of 129
Would it be okay if I brought a friend along? She's not into headphones, but ever since I managed to convince her I wasn't crazy for spending so much on audio gear, she's been curious about what the headphones enthusiasts go for are like, and I thought this would be the best opportunity to show her. Naturally I will pay the $20 for her as well, but I figured I'd ask first, since we do need to register attendance here and all.

Nov 10, 2017 at 1:10 AM Post #113 of 129
I look forward to her expression when she "listen" to her favourite track for the first time and hear a world of difference on a proper set up.
Ok maybe we should gradually work her up from set-up to set-up. Otherwise she might get ruined 'starting-out' on an Yggy/Rag stack...

Nov 10, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #114 of 129
For those interested that have iems with mmcx connections I’ll be bringing my norne audio silvergarde (silver) cable along tomorrow for others to try

Nov 10, 2017 at 7:13 PM Post #116 of 129
Dear all, unfortunately I had to make a tough decision this morning - looks like I'm developing a cold, and I'd hate to pass on my germs to you and your equipment...

I thought I'll make my way after the Australia vs Honduras game, but after a morning full of coughing I think it's best I skip today's proceedings.

I hope you are all having an excellent time - looking forward to the next one!

Cheers

Nov 10, 2017 at 11:41 PM Post #117 of 129
I want a woo wa5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back