Can Con Sydney Australia 7.5 - Saturday 11 November 2017 -
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017 at 3:07 AM Post #76 of 129
Would anyone here be interested in listening to the Asus Essence STX II sound card ? My setup is that to my M3 for use with my HD800S... crystal clear sound.

Also, would any of you be interested in their gear getting some pictures (or video) done? I do photography and would be more than happy to take some shots of you cool people's gear. And the people too if any anyone is keen haha

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017 at 4:23 AM Post #77 of 129
Would anyone here be interested in listening to the Asus Essence STX II sound card ? My setup is that to my M3 for use with my HD800S... crystal clear sound.

Also, would any of you be interested in their gear getting some pictures (or video) done? I do photography and would be more than happy to take some shots of you cool people's gear. And the people too if any anyone is keen haha

Sure, would be interesting to hear. I used to own one of those.

Oct 28, 2017 at 10:45 AM Post #78 of 129
Hi Oporto, I would love for you to take some photos of my most under rated VI Dac please. I think my VI Dac sounds spectacular with a HD800 and worthwhile having a listen to with you headphone.

Oct 29, 2017 at 4:31 AM Post #79 of 129
Hi guys, I've been out of this for a while but I'm hoping to get back into it a bit. I'm looking for a HD800 stock cable if anyone's willing to let one go

Oct 30, 2017 at 4:56 AM Post #81 of 129
You can't have my cable, but should I add you to the list of attendees for the meet?
Nori please :frowning2: You didn't sell me your BCL and you won't even sell me your stock cable :frowning2:
I won't be there, sorry guys. Work is too busy right now and the first sign of it slowing down I'm going on holiday.

Oct 30, 2017 at 9:24 PM Post #82 of 129
Nori please :frowning2: You didn't sell me your BCL and you won't even sell me your stock cable :frowning2:
I won't be there, sorry guys. Work is too busy right now and the first sign of it slowing down I'm going on holiday.

It's unfortunate that you can't come. The meeting is the best place to find good bargains on stuff for sale.

Nov 3, 2017 at 4:17 AM Post #86 of 129
Nice would love to see that. Hope you can bring.

Nov 5, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #88 of 129
I haven't got a transport to the venue yet.

It would be great if someone can drive me and my two boxes there from the Central/Broadway area.
Otherwise I will have to catch a train and won't be able to carry my 50+ headphones and gear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back