Can Con Sydney Australia 7.5 - Saturday 11 November 2017 -
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #32 of 129
Hi. Sorry about the lack of update.

The organizer Paul (pkwak) has confirmed that the event will take place, so I will use the second post on this thread as a list of confirmed attendees.

It would be great if everyone spread the word about this meeting to the other members. I've been a bit distant from Head-Fi since the forum design changed, and I'm sure there are a few others like me, and possibly missed the threads.

Oct 20, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #33 of 129
hi guys, im new to this site, this event sounds like a lot of fun, is anyone welcome to join or is it invite only? would love to bring my ath-e70's!

Thanks. Anybody interested in headphones and earphones is welcome to register for attendance, regardless of whether they can bring anything or not. It would be a great opportunity to try out some of the unusual gear in a quiet relaxed environment.

Oct 21, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #37 of 129
Oct 21, 2017 at 8:10 AM Post #38 of 129
Oct 22, 2017 at 4:14 AM Post #40 of 129
There are a few changes to what I will bring. I have sold off Euforia and have ordered another tube amp - Glenn OTL amp from USA. See this review. http://www.tweak-fi.com/apps/blog/e...nce-system-part-2-glenn-s-headphone-amplifier

However it is unlikely I will get Glenn's OTL headphone tube amp in time for the meet.

It would be great if that OTL amp arrives before the meet. I'm sure some of the attendees would have some fancy 6SN7 to try swapping out.

I bought a few small things since the last meet, so I will update the list of what I can bring.
I wonder if the bunch of new Sennheisers like HD660S would be available by the time for the meet.

Oct 22, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #41 of 129
I have a WA7d+WA7tp and Ragnarok for sale, if anyone is interested I can bring them.
For portable gears I can bring: Dita Dream + WM1Z
If someone can offer me a lift, I can bring my WA5LE with takatsuki 300b tubes.

Oct 22, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #43 of 129
I found out that I don't have any transport to get to the meet.

It would be great if someone can give me a lift there and back from Central/Sydney Uni area.

The list of what I can bring along (about 50 headphones and a few other gear) will depend on whether I can get a ride or have to catch a train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back