Can Con 6 ~ Impressions Thread ~ (27th February 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2016 at 7:30 AM Post #61 of 84
Just a quick update on the Pioneer SE-A1000 I luckily won at the meet.

They sound absolutely fantastic out of my chord hugo.

It's not too shabby sounding behind the 800S. : the soundstage is huge and the bass is surprisingly strong and punchy. It's so musical sounding in comparison to the 800S I stop analysing and just enjoy the music.

Mar 22, 2016 at 7:51 AM Post #63 of 84
@Jimmy6

Glad to see them find a good home....  
L3000.gif

beerchug.gif

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #67 of 84
Hello everyone.
Just want to mention that I think I will be busy from mid September until next year October. So what I am proposing is next Can Con in August/September 2016 or October 2017. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Hey mate, new member. Wondering if you've had any takers for another meet this year?

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #68 of 84
I'm personally in favour for Oct 17.. while 's a long time away, I don't really feel a lot has happened lately either to justify a new meet right away.

That being said, I'm not going to stand in the way of anyone who wants to get together (I hope to hold a home exhibition sometime for my Novacastrian friends soon), so any fellowship is great.. I won't be in attendance August/Sept this year most likely though!

All the best, and hope everthing is going well pkwak.

Sep 16, 2016 at 2:40 AM Post #69 of 84
I dont care when as long as its sooner rather than later. Would a place in the city or close to the city like the lower north shore be more suitable for people? I think its more central

Sep 16, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #70 of 84
Hi Everyone. The issue with any meet is the venue. Especially trying to abide by the law and have a public liability insurance in place. The place in Epping was great because they allowed us to use their insurance as a casual hirer and not many places offer that.

Sep 18, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #72 of 84
I see, so what are the minimum and/or ideal requirements for us to have a good meet? I can find out around the area but need to know what I need to ask for. I'm more than happy to help : )

Sep 18, 2016 at 5:36 AM Post #73 of 84
Hey guys,I'm happy to travel anywhere in metro Sydney, can also help out on logistics etc if it'll make life easier. Would be great to get a meet happening in October!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back