Can Con 5 impressions/review.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #31 of 37
Yup that's me, thanks mate! Any more? I'm sure the attendees would love to see themselves in action.

Sorry I'm so slow. My image processing setup is a bit paleolithic. I had a good chat with this chap but I forgot the name... That is the V200 that Peter heard I believe.

Just a couple more, all I have for now. This is Wing doing a listening test of three different T1s. One of the issues with long-running headphone models seems to be that manufacturers make minor changes that can affect the sound, but don't provide a different model designation. Or maybe that wasn't what Wing was listening for at all... (Wing?)

One more, Nori had this very nice looking project that as I recall he had rescued from a friend, unfortunately I didn't get to hear it: 

Jul 24, 2015 at 6:43 AM Post #34 of 37
And once again I forgot to take any photos of my own table of headphones..

Paul as always a great organizer

Getting set up and auditioning

Lots of serious listeners

minidisc.com.au stock brought over on demo

More minidisc stock

How often would you ever get to try these

HiFiMAN HE560 was popular

Sefu trying the Stax on the Blue Hawaii

Checking the K712 Pro on HDVD800

Paul really enjoyed the HD700

Plenty of amp comparison opportunities

A selection of DAPs to try out

A rare chance to try the universal version

I thought the new Apogee Groove is really good and powerful

Aug 2, 2015 at 3:01 AM Post #35 of 37

I'm planning on getting the new Cozoy Aegis soon, and will be looking at sending it out one a ANZAC tour. So anyone who is interested please let me know.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/776341/cozoy-aegis-192khz-24bit-dac-amp-compatible-with-android-and-ios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back