Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015)
Jun 23, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #181 of 249
I've got great news! @boneofimba has lent me his ZMF Blackwoods and I have permission to take them with me. 
basshead.gif

Jun 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #183 of 249
Hi folks, barring unforeseen complications, I'm planning to be there with a Marantz HD-DAC1, Lambert Play-it-By-Ear, and HifiMan HE-560s.
Great. I've read some strong reviews on the dac in the marantz and heard it at minidisc. Have wanted to pair it up with my soloist. :)

Jun 24, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #186 of 249

My attendance is now in question. Unfortunately due to being unable to locate a sitter for my kids. At this stage it looks like I may not be able to attend. But will confirm later this week.

Hi Guys, its confirmed. I am out of this meet. I am very sad. Got to do the parenty thing and take the little-uns to birthday parties and what-nots.

Jun 24, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #187 of 249
Great job Paul and everyone for organizing this once again.
I will not be able to attend this year for a variety of reasons, but I hope it goes swimmingly and I look forward to seeing all the photos!

Jun 25, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #190 of 249
As a reminder, since I'll be having my invicta connected to the bhse, you can bring along a standard SD card with flac, wav, aiff or DSD files so you can easily listen to what you want.

Only 3 more days to go. See you all there.

Jun 25, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #191 of 249

Of course, please feel free to bring your friends along. Lets spread the word and help grow Sydney headfi community~

I've been trying to spread the word around my friends. Seems I'm the only audio addict among them (

As a reminder, since I'll be having my invicta connected to the bhse, you can bring along a standard SD card with flac, wav, aiff or DSD files so you can easily listen to what you want.

Since all my music on a MicroSD card, I've been actually thinking of bringing "MicroSD to USB" and "MicroSD to SD" adaptors and a couple of different types of interconnect cables just for the purposes of compatibility.

I'd encourage everyone who has things of such kind in possession to bring them in.

Jun 25, 2015 at 6:06 AM Post #195 of 249
There's an 80% chance I have to work on Saturday and Sunday testing trains so highly likely I won't make it unless work is canned. At least the OT will get me new cans lol. So sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back