Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015)
May 28, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #137 of 249

Quote:
Well to add to the pool of exciting gear. Yes I will be bringing along the BHSE and stax 009.

Awesome can't wait to hear them
smily_headphones1.gif

Also is the place close to Epping Station and does the place have free WiFi?

May 28, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #140 of 249
Just to confirm, the venue is 10-15 minutes walk from Epping station and does not have WiFi unfortunately. Also lunch is included so do not have to bring one.
Also hpz's Blue Hawaii special edition and 009 combo is a must at this meet.

May 28, 2015 at 3:03 AM Post #141 of 249
Just to confirm, the venue is 10-15 minutes walk from Epping station and does not have WiFi unfortunately. Also lunch is included so do not have to bring one.

please don't make me sad
frown.gif

YOU MONSTER!!! :'(

pm coming to you in a sec

May 28, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #142 of 249

@hpz and @pkwak Please let it be at The Epping Creative Center at either the Ron Matthews Room or the Steven Pringle Room or at The Epping Community Center at either the Lower room and kitchen or Room 4 upper hall... *Fingers Crossed*

May 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #143 of 249
@hpz How about theme Can Con 5 around Vivid Sydney Festival?

May 28, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #145 of 249
  I believe last year we were at Epping creative centre in the Steve Pringle room.

How does one theme the Cancon around the vivid festival? O.o

Well this is the equation to theme can con around the vivid festival: hired portable coloured LED stage lights + hired fog/smoke generator + music = Can Con Vivid

May 28, 2015 at 7:12 PM Post #146 of 249
  I believe last year we were at Epping creative centre in the Steve Pringle room.

How does one theme the Cancon around the vivid festival? O.o

Unfortunately I threw out the illumination I used on my headphone tree for the last Cancon (it was around Christmas..).

I just bought the new Ultrasone Performance 880, so I will bring that to the meet.

May 29, 2015 at 3:31 AM Post #147 of 249

Unfortunately I threw out the illumination I used on my headphone tree for the last Cancon (it was around Christmas..).

I just bought the new Ultrasone Performance 880, so I will bring that to the meet.

Noooooo!!!!! BTW do you know anyone who is in the stage lighting and effects business? If so that will be great as you can ask them to borrow some portable coloured LED stage lights and a fog/smoke generator to theme can con 5 around the Vivid Festival.

BTW i just received my new set of cans bought from ebay today and I'll be bringing that to the meet; the cans is the DP Stage DPS 351; it's a ISK HP-580 and a Superlux HD 681 clone but with modified drivers utilising Ferrite. Can't wait to hear them tonight after work
smily_headphones1.gif

May 29, 2015 at 5:51 AM Post #148 of 249
Do you agree with Ethan Winer's opinion in these two video's below?

May 29, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #150 of 249
Well to add to the pool of exciting gear. Yes I will be bringing along the BHSE and stax 009.

Legend, can't wait

Well this is the equation to theme can con around the vivid festival: hired portable coloured LED stage lights + hired fog/smoke generator + music = Can Con Vivid

Party in the library! might be a bit hard to get ya gabber on with full-size headphones connected to desktop amps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back