Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015)
May 31, 2015 at 9:19 PM Post #151 of 249
Does anyone have headphone amp with multiple 1/4" headphone out?
Since we have so many hd650s at the meet, if members are kind enough to lend me their headphone, I would like to set up an area to demonstrate the sound difference different cables make.
I am hoping to have one with standard cable, one with silver cable,(may be one with affordable after market copper cable) and one with Vero cable (if it arrives before the meet).

Regards,
Paul

Jun 1, 2015 at 1:06 AM Post #156 of 249
Does anyone have headphone amp with multiple 1/4" headphone out?
Since we have so many hd650s at the meet, if members are kind enough to lend me their headphone, I would like to set up an area to demonstrate the sound difference different cables make.
I am hoping to have one with standard cable, one with silver cable,(may be one with affordable after market copper cable) and one with Vero cable (if it arrives before the meet).

Regards,
Paul

I have a bunch of HD800 cables ppl could try which sound pretty different, unless someon hopefully buys the ones im selling before the meet LOL. Along with the two in my sig I have Norne Solve, DHC Macromolecule Extreme and a diy rectangular copper litz in cotton cable.

Jun 1, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #157 of 249
I also replaced my damaged T1 cable with a norne audio one if any of the other T1s wants to set up a cable comparison too :)  I never directly compared it because the cables aren't detachable and obv. was damaged when I ordered the replacement.

Jun 4, 2015 at 11:47 PM Post #159 of 249
Hi Hpz,

Would you be able to update the list for the gears and people attending?

Also the meet will be held at the Epping Creative Centre (at 26 Stanley Road, Epping) in the Ron Mathews Room. There will be another group in the Steven Pringle Room in case someone enter the wrong room.

Regards,
Paul.

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:06 PM Post #161 of 249
With a bit of luck I might have the Hifiman HE1000 in time for the meet, the bad news is that I won't have the EF1000 amp in time.

I also received the Philips X2 last week, so I'm definitely going to bring this along.

Looking forward to see the final list, I will try my best to bring as much as I can.

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #162 of 249
  With a bit of luck I might have the Hifiman HE1000 in time for the meet, the bad news is that I won't have the EF1000 amp in time.

I also received the Philips X2 last week, so I'm definitely going to bring this along.

Looking forward to see the final list, I will try my best to bring as much as I can.

Yay Wing!!! This is one headphone Im very eager to audition. Oh by the way, a little bird told me that you now open on Saturdays as well. Is the correct?

Jun 9, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #164 of 249

Yep that's right, from 10am to 4pm :)

This is glorious news!!! Im going to have to come and annoy you very soon! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back