Can con 3 (Sydney,Australia meet) - Jan 12th 2013 - 9:30am-6:30pm, Epping.
Dec 5, 2012 at 7:20 AM Post #64 of 239
I'm in, still deciding what gear to bring. Is UM going to be there? I'm interested in seeing if they can let me demo some of their stuff.

Dunno, you can contact acustoms/UniqueMelodyAustralia. They said maybe, depending on commitments with band tours. I could bring some UM universals, but most of mine are currently back with UM for alterations :D (and it's quite possible they'll not be ready by Jan because of holidays and whatever else).

nice avatar btw :D he is watching.

I wonder if we can tempt T-PEOS to send us a demo of H-200 hybrid as well... It's apparently in testing. (I don't speak Korean, and can't really estimate the likelihood, but they could want some early reviews :D ). I'm fairly impressed with H-100, despite it's tuning not being universally appealing .

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM Post #65 of 239
Would anyone have a Denon Woodie FS on that date? pm me :)

Dec 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #67 of 239
Sadly I will not be in Sydney in time for the meet. :frowning2:

Dec 9, 2012 at 2:01 AM Post #73 of 239
I'm going to put in a tentative 'probably' at this point, but I am very keen to see everyone again (and play with their gear) :3

I can confirm the gear at a later date, depending on how this whole portable headphone buying spree pans out for me...

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #75 of 239
I went to the Audio-technica lounge today in Pitt street Sydney to purchase the CK100pro and i end up talking to the wonderful stuff there for well over 40 minutes. We ended up talking about head-fi and our next meeting in Sydney and the nice stuff were more than enthusiastic about the next meet up. So good news they Audio-Technica folks are coming to the next sydney meet up!

Can the organizer please PM and provide me some general information so I can email them or even better I get the organizer to talk directly to them, that would be great.

This is the least I could do for the head-fi community, I am not much of a reviewer, but that is the least I could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back