can comfortability be fixed changing the eartips???
Oct 14, 2009 at 2:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

BattlefieldCat

Previously known as abraham_tek
hey guys.!

I recently bought the Denon AH-C551K, and comfortability is a HUGE issue on these babies. Now, that's what I wanna know though, like if I can replace the eartips and get the phones to ACTUALLY STAY ON.

They always fall off, and I don't know what to do. And it sucks cause the headphones have a pretty good sound quality for the price I payed for them.

Anyway, if anyone has had this experience before or know how to help me I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

Oct 14, 2009 at 2:52 AM Post #2 of 4
if they always fall off you probably do not have the right fit. you should experiment with using all the tips. and yes some tips are more comfortable than others depending on the user

Oct 14, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #3 of 4
IEMs fall out of my ears if I use a tip that is too large. The opposite would also be true if your ear canal has a large diameter. Try smaller and larger tips, you might want to try out comply tips, too. Sometimes the foam just does a better job staying in than silicone flanges.

Oct 14, 2009 at 3:39 AM Post #4 of 4
Yes, comfort when using IEMs is hugely dependent on tip choice. However, if you have trouble with the IEMs staying in after trying all of the tips sizes, you may not be inserting the IEMs correctly. Please see ClieOS's guide here for an illustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back