Can Aroma Audio's Jewel DETHRONE the Traillii?
Jan 13, 2022 at 2:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
The newest contender to dethrone the Bird as the ultimate summit IEM
has arrived at MusicTeck.

...not to mention that we are now Aroma Audio's exclusive dealer!

163644434126485.jpg

Wao, how stunning is that sapphire blue?
We think we might be in love. 😍

>> Shop now <<

(psst... click shop now for more pics of this gem)

💎Learn more about the jewel💎:

"AROMA-Jewel" is the crystallization of AROMA Audio's pursuit of the ultimate gorgeous sound. In addition, its voice matches the word "gorgeous". As a consequence, we name it "AROMA-Jewel", which is as gorgeous as a gem.

It is characterized by magnificence and high penetration power. After a long period of research and development, it finally decided the configuration of 6 electrostatic units, 6 moving iron units and one 9.2mm moving coil unit. "AROMA-Jewel" has magnificent, penetrating sound and broad sound field. In addition, the characteristics of the three units are all brought into play to the extreme and combined.

The electrostatic and moving coil units among the three units of "AROMA-Jewel" are independently developed by AROMA Audio because of AROMA Audio's endless pursuit of sound, bringing the best sound to users.

The high-frequency and even ultra-high-frequency performance of multiple electrostatic units seems to be unlimited. Besides, the lines feel clear and bright. The 9.2mm moving coil unit brings excellent diving depth, dynamics and air sense at low frequency to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the overall sound. When the moving iron unit is used as a connecting role to connect the sound of the electrostatic unit and the moving coil unit, the performance of the moving iron unit in the intermediate frequency is also very clear and bright, coherent and natural, with dense sound density and a clear sense of hierarchy.​

Last edited:
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Apr 24, 2022 at 7:55 AM Post #3 of 6
Dear Andrew

I ordered a pair of Jewel yesterday on your shop. Having the Traillii on loan for a week, I might compare them side by side if you send my Jewel tomorrow 😉☺️😅

Very looking forward to listening to Aroma’s Totl

Dec 13, 2022 at 3:58 PM Post #5 of 6
Playing mine now just got them today
I let them warm up a few hours first
I forgot they are E stats but knew on first piano keys not an bal arm
I use a tiny bit of eq at my age to pick up where my ears leave off hahahaha
just a touch is big on these. Most iems I have you have to muscle the eq to get a response. These not needing much
the transients are a typical stat sound of speakers very fast. note decay is needed to make good timbre and weight so far I’m not there yet but letting my brain burn in more them more eq changes
so far they are great in details accurate to my ears no big long booms where rim strikes and skin Taps should be.
I like music to real life sounding not club disco and yes I was a dj in the 80,s ooh ooh lol.

Dec 13, 2022 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 6
a big thanks to music teck guys. They really helps my hand on picking these out and of course all the great reading on here from posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back