can anyone intro me to a cable maker? need one for my audeze sine
Oct 20, 2016 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

b-16707

New Head-Fier
I havent found someone who can make a set of cables for my audeze sine since they have a very narrow connector at the cans. Im looking for something a bit longer than the standard cable with a left cable that is slightly longer so it can go behind my neck (as opposite to 2 cords hanging off my chin/neck). A-better-than-stock cable is great but mostly im looking for better functionality.

Oct 20, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 9
I havent found someone who can make a set of cables for my audeze sine since they have a very narrow connector at the cans. Im looking for something a bit longer than the standard cable with a left cable that is slightly longer so it can go behind my neck (as opposite to 2 cords hanging off my chin/neck). A-better-than-stock cable is great but mostly im looking for better functionality.
What kind of a connector do they use ?

Oct 20, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #3 of 9
Oct 21, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #4 of 9
3.5mm on both ends. Except the ones that go into the cans are almost as thin as the gold connector itself. Its a square to prevent cable damage i suppose from bending.

Thanks for the recs, ill check them out. Alot of the ones ive seen just run way too high $$$. Some of the ones there do too like the ones offered by Norne and Toxic.

Oct 22, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #7 of 9

Sorry, missed a 'E'. PETEREK. Thread is below:
PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread

If all you need is an extension grab one off Monoprice or see if BlueJeansAudio can put one together for you on the cheaper. Custom cables are often NOT cheap.

Oct 22, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #8 of 9
it be nice to get a longer 1 piece cable made but an extension works. I would like the cord to wrap behind my neck but thats just a plus. I went ahead and got one of those cheap Vention extensions. Hopefully I dont hear any crazy difference in quality

Ill give peter a message though. THanks

Oct 24, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #9 of 9
Did some quick research into the costs of making my own cable and it looks like its not too far off from having someone like Peter make it. I guess its reasonable for material (silver plated copper wire) + labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back