Camping forum........ Meets in "tents"... females too...
Mar 6, 2006 at 5:36 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Rick, it seems that NiceCans' post went right over your head

actually not.My intitial response was to the post without looking at the person posting and realising my mis-step response thought better to come back with tongue in cheek as my recovery mode rather than dwell on the intitial screwup on my part.

As long as i can do the "no animals were injured while making this movie" type statement way better to gloss over minor mistakes and move on than to dwel on them and make what is minor innocent event into a squeemish moment.Hopefully i succeeded in that if not then at least i meant well
icon10.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 5:44 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
There was a time when camping was very high on my summer event list but none of that luxury camp crap that is no more than an outdoor hotel with a view.More "if you can't pack it in yourself you don't need it" style.
I am not up to lumping an 80lb pack in the backcountry anymore so my old age excursions now limited to day trips but then again,I kinda miss the comraderie :

readytohumpsmall8nw.jpg

very_evil_smiley.gif

I see a lot of poped veins on her arms......scary for a gal.

Mar 6, 2006 at 6:26 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

I see a lot of poped veins on her arms......scary for a gal.

don't be too sure about that.Most folks can take a joke without losing sleep.the others need to exhale and lighten up before they burst a vein or go bald .

wanna know my defination of "worse than death" ?

Not going blind or losing my hearing or getting old and fat or even losing total control of my mental faculties but losing my sense of humor.

the day I can't see humor in even the most serious event (too serious is by itself hysterical) I hope a bolt of lightening hit me right in the dome and takes me out in a glorious flash of light and the rumble of thunder announcing my passing is heard in three states and on that day they say "damn ,even on the way out he had to be the center of attention and make a bold statement"
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back