Camping forum........ Meets in "tents"... females too...
Mar 5, 2006 at 1:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
Found this interesting forum where the members have meets in "tents" Good female / male ratio so if you're into the outdoor life this place may well be your cup of tea
tongue.gif
May be more than just canvas "tenting" at their meets!

Mar 5, 2006 at 1:21 PM Post #2 of 20
I have to say that they have an interesting choice of colors to prominently use on their website. makes me want to leave right away.
confused.gif
fast food joints choose it for good reason, but what's the reasoning here?
tongue.gif

have you participated in one of their meets Pinkie?
wink.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 1:30 PM Post #3 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999

have you participated in one of their meets Pinkie?
wink.gif

Hell no! I just came across this joint via my website logs... one of the moderators there was hotlinking his avatar from my website so I replaced the picture with something, shall we say "obscene"
very_evil_smiley.gif
One minute the guy is discussing "torches" the next he's like "What!!!!" when his avatar changed
icon10.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 2:22 PM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Found this interesting forum where the members have meets in "tents" Good female / male ratio so if you're into the outdoor life this place may well be your cup of tea
tongue.gif
May be more than just canvas "tenting" at their meets!

I dunno, Pinky. Sounds pretty "in tents" for us.
tongue.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #5 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
I dunno, Pinky. Sounds pretty "in tents" for us.
tongue.gif

Indeed! Seems a very camp forum, the membership must have a great time at their meets....... plenty of tention, excitetent and contentment guaranteed for all
tongue.gif

Somebody please stop me.........

Head-Fi meets happy campers = Tent-Fi
tongue.gif

On the subject of tents:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal, they lay down for the night and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. Holmes said: "Watson, look up and tell me what you see".

Watson said: "I see a fantastic panorama of countless stars".

Holmes: "And what does that tell you?"

Watson pondered for a moment: "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow."

"Why? - What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Holmes was silent for a moment then spoke: "Someone has stolen our tent."

Mar 5, 2006 at 8:17 PM Post #6 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
I have to say that they have an interesting choice of colors to prominently use on their website. makes me want to leave right away.

It's not that bad if you've ever painted in Mustard and Ketchup.

And don't forget if you do go, practice safe sex: use a condiment.

Mar 5, 2006 at 9:30 PM Post #7 of 20
This subject matter is very campy... you really pegged it with this one, but what's the in-tent?

Mar 5, 2006 at 9:45 PM Post #8 of 20
There was a time when camping was very high on my summer event list but none of that luxury camp crap that is no more than an outdoor hotel with a view.More "if you can't pack it in yourself you don't need it" style.
I am not up to lumping an 80lb pack in the backcountry anymore so my old age excursions now limited to day trips but then again,I kinda miss the comraderie :

readytohumpsmall8nw.jpg

very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 10:26 PM Post #11 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
I dunno man.That blonde above is four star but she looks like she can be pretty rough
icon10.gif

who say's I am that kind a girl? she may not be my type.
tongue.gif

Mar 5, 2006 at 10:46 PM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

I have a sneaky suspician she might look good without the O.D. Greens and maybe,just maybe that pack is loaded up with wine and cheese and maybe even a portable DVD player and kick a*s headphone system for two.Then again maybe not
wink.gif

Mar 6, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceCans
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
I have a sneaky suspician she might look good without the O.D. Greens and maybe,just maybe that pack is loaded up with wine and cheese and maybe even a portable DVD player and kick a*s headphone system for two.Then again maybe not

Rick, it seems that NiceCans' post went right over your head.

I'm not into camping anymore. I used to do a lot of it, when I was younger.
Yeah that camping site colours are very gagging. When I saw it all I could think of is where are the hotdogs and buns?
icon10.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back