CampfireAudio support
Jun 21, 2020 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

eprst

New Head-Fier
Hello
About a year ago I bought used Andromeda S from a fellow head-fier. No receipt, date of purchase, proof of purchase, etc.
A month ago left piece got much quieter then the right one. So I contacted CA and described my situation.
Long story short, I only had to pay for shipping one way. Earphones got repaired for free, and they also replaced the super litz cable because both of memory wires broke off.
This is the best level of support I ever experienced in my life. This is what I call truly standing behind a product.
If you're thinking about buying from CA, don't hesitate, their stuff and support is top notch.
This post is my 'thank you' to them.

Jun 22, 2020 at 11:51 AM Post #3 of 6
Hello
About a year ago I bought used Andromeda S from a fellow head-fier. No receipt, date of purchase, proof of purchase, etc.
A month ago left piece got much quieter then the right one. So I contacted CA and described my situation.
Long story short, I only had to pay for shipping one way. Earphones got repaired for free, and they also replaced the super litz cable because both of memory wires broke off.
This is the best level of support I ever experienced in my life. This is what I call truly standing behind a product.
If you're thinking about buying from CA, don't hesitate, their stuff and support is top notch.
This post is my 'thank you' to them.

OP, you typo the thread name. Kindly add the M on capfire. Nice share. Ken and team have got my support for their outstanding post sales customer care!

Jun 22, 2020 at 12:30 PM Post #4 of 6
We are not perfect but do try and very much care about what we are trying to uphold. We want our customers to be happy and know that when they decide to go with Campfire we want that feeling of value and quality to come through.

Anyhow this is great news thank you for sharing I will pass this along to JD who does the bulk of customer outreach.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jun 22, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #5 of 6
Do wish we could see more of such appreciation of service here. It's always heartwarming and a boost in morale for the guys who put their hearts and soul into making the best products possible.

Kudos to Ken and team for keeping the flame alive in this hobby. :relaxed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back