CampfireAudio support
post-15693560
Post #1 of 6

eprst

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello
About a year ago I bought used Andromeda S from a fellow head-fier. No receipt, date of purchase, proof of purchase, etc.
A month ago left piece got much quieter then the right one. So I contacted CA and described my situation.
Long story short, I only had to pay for shipping one way. Earphones got repaired for free, and they also replaced the super litz cable because both of memory wires broke off.
This is the best level of support I ever experienced in my life. This is what I call truly standing behind a product.
If you're thinking about buying from CA, don't hesitate, their stuff and support is top notch.
This post is my 'thank you' to them.

post-15694414
Post #2 of 6

buonassi

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
@KB should hear this feedback

post-15694532
Post #3 of 6

1TrickPony

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Hello
About a year ago I bought used Andromeda S from a fellow head-fier. No receipt, date of purchase, proof of purchase, etc.
A month ago left piece got much quieter then the right one. So I contacted CA and described my situation.
Long story short, I only had to pay for shipping one way. Earphones got repaired for free, and they also replaced the super litz cable because both of memory wires broke off.
This is the best level of support I ever experienced in my life. This is what I call truly standing behind a product.
If you're thinking about buying from CA, don't hesitate, their stuff and support is top notch.
This post is my 'thank you' to them.
OP, you typo the thread name. Kindly add the M on capfire. Nice share. Ken and team have got my support for their outstanding post sales customer care!

post-15694603
Post #4 of 6
Reaction score
We are not perfect but do try and very much care about what we are trying to uphold. We want our customers to be happy and know that when they decide to go with Campfire we want that feeling of value and quality to come through.

Anyhow this is great news thank you for sharing I will pass this along to JD who does the bulk of customer outreach.

Ken

ALO Audio Stay updated on ALO Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.aloaudio.com/
post-15694619
Post #5 of 6

kenz

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Do wish we could see more of such appreciation of service here. It's always heartwarming and a boost in morale for the guys who put their hearts and soul into making the best products possible.

Kudos to Ken and team for keeping the flame alive in this hobby. :relaxed:

post-15694654
Post #6 of 6

eprst

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
OP, you typo the thread name. Kindly add the M on capfire. Nice share. Ken and team have got my support for their outstanding post sales customer care!
Fixed, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)