1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Campfire - Solaris

First

Back
423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432
434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443
Next

Last
  1. cr3ativ3
    For those small ears :D I think customs are the best option :)

Malevolent likes this.
  2. Hellraiser86
    Don’t know if the design I saw was final but it looked like it (at least for me). But the sound was definitely different (at least more obvious in the lower fr). Please don’t get me wrong the original one sounds still amazing and the improvement/changes in sound were more subtle. If I had not the possibility to sell my Solaris for a good price and without any trouble I wouldn’t care about the new ones.

3. Tristy
    I’m very curious about this edition if there is more of an emphasis on the low end. Are you sure this could not be due to the DD on the Solaris special edition not being worn in as I know my Solaris and Atlas went through significant changes in the bass regions after burn in? I am half hoping that it is just a colour change as I would have to take a serious hit when selling the original Solaris If I decided to buy this one... although I could keep both and differentiate them further in sound by using cables...

4. Hellraiser86
    For comparison I had my Solaris (about 200h play time) and they also had a new one. There was a difference in sound between all 3 (and I talked to 2 other guests which had the same impression).

5. Tristy
    this does not fare well for my bank account

6. Hellraiser86
    If I hadn’t heard the limited edition + had this amazing option to sell mine...
    I guess I wouldn’t care about the new model. The differences were not that big. It was more like upgrading from a stock cable to a good after market one from EA or Plussound.

Edit: at least for me and my experiences with after market cables although I had not the chance to hear something like Leonidas

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Tristy likes this.
  7. cr3ativ3
    Some infos ?when it will be released ?

8. Hellraiser86
    Unfortunately nothing official. But I was told to ask my local dealer again in 3 weeks.

9. cr3ativ3
    Headphone company in Germany ?

10. Hellraiser86
    100 Points to the other german guy :wink:

11. cr3ativ3
    great :D let me have a chat with thomas :D maybe he knows something :p

12. Hellraiser86
    It was also his event where I auditioned the IEM

Edit: please let me know if you get further informations :wink:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    cr3ativ3 likes this.
  13. Malevolent
    A Solaris with a slightly beefier low-end response? Wow, that sounds exactly like what I'd want to hear in a new flagship (or, the Solaris 2.0)! Oh, crap. What am I supposed to do now?

[​IMG]

14. Rockwell75
    Agreed that would be seriously tempting.

cr3ativ3 likes this.
  15. fokta
    well, we just have to wait until CFA announced...

If there's a trade in program, that will be great... again just a thought...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Hellraiser86 likes this.
First

Back
423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432
434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443
Next

Last