Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV
Dec 29, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #2,296 of 5,394
Dec 29, 2016 at 9:37 PM Post #2,297 of 5,394

1 post each year you been on HF?

Next year's coming soon...just wait, he'll respond in a few days :wink:

Or maybe he is just smarter than all of us.  Buys one pair of IEMs a year and stays away from Head-fi not to get tempted
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #2,301 of 5,394
Or maybe he is just smarter than all of us.  Buys one pair of IEMs a year and stays away from Head-fi not to get tempted :D
very

Dec 30, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #2,302 of 5,394
Listening to some crossover classical music on the Dorado at the moment, and the sound and texture of the strings is just fantastic. Was impressed on my LZ-A4 the other day, but the Dorado have taken it to another level with the extra fullness of the sound. Not usually a massive fan of orchestral music, but definitely in the mood to check some more out now.

Dec 30, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #2,307 of 5,394
Are you going to get on board with the Vega bro? seamon caved in and willing to give it another shot. Are you going to clean out your inventory with 20+ ASG 2.5? The Vega is all you need :wink:.
I can and do demo it monthly just to be sure. Dorado on my list to demo.

Dec 31, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #2,308 of 5,394
I can and do demo it monthly just to be sure. Dorado on my list to demo.

Considering your love for the ASG 2.5, I'll be very surprised if you prefer the Dorado over the Vega. Dorado is another great sounding IEM, but the extra substance around the vocals on the Vega will probably tip it over the extra "sparkle" the Dorado top end has. Will be interested to hear your opinion once you've demo'd both?

Dec 31, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #2,309 of 5,394
Considering your love for the ASG 2.5, I'll be very surprised if you prefer the Dorado over the Vega. Dorado is another great sounding IEM, but the extra substance around the vocals on the Vega will probably tip it over the extra "sparkle" the Dorado top end has. Will be interested to hear your opinion once you've demo'd both?
Up to now no Dorados here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back